Item Code: IDE320
Size: 8.8" X 5.8"
Discounted: $10.50 Shipping Free
In the work Indian Theories of Creation, the author has tried to present an account of all the theories of creation found in the different systems of Indian philosophy. Further, he has endeavored to show that behind all these theories there is a synthetic theory of creation. All the theories of creation prevalent in India are based on this synthetic theory, the difference among them lying only in the omission or inclusion of some or the other stage or stages thereof.
About the Author:
Dr. K.P. Sinha passed M.A. in Sanskrit from the Jadavpur University in 1963. He obtained the Ph.D. degree from the same University in 1968 and the D.Lit. degree from the Burdwan University in 1982. Dr. Sinha is a devoted researcher in different fields of Indian philosophy. Besides, he is the first exponent of Bishnupriya Manipuri linguistics.
Dr. Sinha's other works are:-
1. Nyaya-Darsana-Vimarsah (in Sanskrit).
2. Sankara-Vedante Jnana-Mimansa (in Sanskrit)
3. Sankara-Vedante Tattva-Mimansa (in Sanskrit)
4. Nairatmyavada-The Buddhist Theory of Not-Self
5. The Bishnupriya Manipuri Language
6. The Bishnupriya Manipuri - Their Language, Literature and Culture.
7. Bishnupriya Manipuri Bhasatattvar Ruparekha (in Bishnupriya Manipuri)
8. Prabandha-Mala (in Bishnupriya Manipuri)
9. Reflexions on Indian Philosophy
10. An Etymological Dictionary of Bishnupriya Manipuri.
|Introduction :||The Problem||ix|
|Chapter I :||Different Theories of Creation||3|
|Chapter II :||Synthesis of the Theories of Creation||81|
|1.||The Synthetic Theory of Creation||81|
|2.||Inclusion of the other Theories into the Synthetic Theory||92|