Item Code: IDB099
Times Music (2012)
Discounted: $21.00 Shipping Free
Composer: Pt. Raghunandan Panshikar
Music Arrangement: Milind Gune
Santoor: Pt. Ulhas Bapat, Dhananjay Daithankar
Flute: Sandeep Kukarni, Nilesh Deshpande
Sarod: Prashekh Broker,
Tabla : Raju Salvi, Nitin Shinde Dholak , Pakhwaj, Dimdi and Side Rhythm: Anil Karanjawkar
Sanskrit Guidance: Tarangini Khot
Recorded at: Bussln Studio (Mumbai), Studio Musical Star (Pune), shivaranjani Studio(Pune)
Recording Engineer: Saurabh Kajarekar, Abhijit Saraf, Omkar Kelkar.
The album combines the power of healing mantras from ancient scriptures, and music therapy to transfer sound vibrations that are believed to help ease critical illnesses. Deep research and fine tuning of rhythm, notes and tempo add a healing touch to the music. This CD is meant for daily listening to help you eat peacefully, digest the food well, and ward off digestion related problems
1. Inner Voice Signature Shloka by Pt. Jasraj.
2. Agastim – A shloka for increasing the power of digestion. An obeisance to the great souls who had super-human power of Digestion. Based on Raag shuddha Sarang.
3. Annapoorna Devi Stotram – In praise of the bountiful Goddess of nourishment Annapoorna Devi. Stotra written by H.H. Adi Shankaracharya. Based on Raag Hansdhwani.
4. Aham Vaishvaanaro Bhootva- Shloka recited before meals An Excerpt from the Bhagwad Geet. Based on Raag Gaavati.
5. Om Saha Naav Vavatu- A Shanti Mantra recited before meals From the Katha Upanishad . Based on Raag Bilawal.
6. Vadani Kawal Gheta- A Marathi shloka that equates the act of eating to a Yagnya written by Samarth Ramdas Swami. Based on Raag Bhoopali.
7. Raam Charitmans Doha- Written by Sant Tulsidas. Based on Raag Des.