A Devotional offering for peace, Prosperity & Success.
Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhonsle, Jagjit Singh, Usha Mangeshkar, Kavita Krishnamurthy & More.
A spark of light suddenly flashes in the pitch dark sky. The city glows with radiance. Streets covered with innumerable diyas and lanterns. With a whole lot of joy and celebration here comes Diwali the glorious festival of lights.
Diwali is the day when Lord Ram returned to Ayodhya with Sita and Lakshman after fourteen long years of exile and it marks the beginning of the Hindu New Year. Apart from the regular festivities one of the most important aspects of Diwali is the Lakshmi Ganesh Puja. The traditional Lakshmi Ganesh Puja ganesha the Vighnaharta is worshipped in the beginning, Goddess Lakshmi is worshipped in her three forms as mahalakshmi the goddess of wealth Mahasaraswati the goddess of learning and Mahakali. There is also a tradition of worshipping Kuber the treasurer of the gods. The times music presentation Lakshmi ganesh propitiates goddess Lakshmi & Lord Ganesh for seeking peace prosperity and success.
Lord Gaensh is worshipped as the remover of obstacles as the lord of beginnings as a patron of the arts and sciences and the god of intellect and worshipping any other gods and goddesses. Ganesha worship has always formed an important part of Laxmi Sadhanas. It is said that lord Ganesha is capable of bestowing both Bhog (worldly pleasures) and Moksh (Spiritual attainments). His worship results in counteracting all the sins committed in the past life so as to enjoy all the wealth prosperity and pleasures in this life to the like Shri Ganeshay Namah Vakratunda Mahakaya Shree Ganapati Atahrvashirsha Sukhakarta dukhaharta etc. it features some of the biggest singers in India from Lata Mangeshkar Jagjit Singh to Asha Bhonsle Uma Moha Vijay Prakash and Suresh Wadkar.
Goddess Lakshmi is the Hindu goddess of wealth fortune love, beauty the lotus flower and fertility. She is worshipped by those who wish to acquire or preserve wealth. Here we worship goddess Laxmi or Sri as the Goddess of personalities but an abundance of good fortune glory, purity, generosity, grance and beauty wealth being just an external manifestation of these attributes. CD Two includes some of the best known Lakshmi aartis and mantras like Kaamnaputi Stotra Shubh Laabh Mantra Shri Devi Stavan Om jai Lakshmi Maata, etc. it features some of the best known singers in India from Usha Mangeshkar Mahalaskhmi to Uma Mohan Shweta Pandit. Vijay Prakash and Kavita Krishnamurti.
A special offering of mantras shlokas & Aartis to make your Diwali special.
CD One Ganesh
1. Shri Ganeshay namah – Lata Mangeshkar
2. Vakratunda Mahakaya – Jagjit Singh
3. Shlok and Mantra – Asha Bhonsle
4. Maha Ganapati Mool Mantra & Ganesh Gayatri – Uma Mohan
5. Shree Ganapati Atharvashirsha – Chorus
6. Shri Lakshmi Vinayak Mantra – Lata Mangeshkar
7. Ganesh Stotra for Lakshmi Prapti – Vijay Prakash
8. Ganesh Namavali – Suresh Wadkar
9. Prarthana – Hey Gajvadana – Asha Bhonsle
10. Sukhakarta Dukhaharta – Chorus
11. Jai ganesh Deva – Suresh Wadkar & Chorus
CD Two Ganesh
1. Shri Devi Stavan – Usha Mangeshkar
2. Shubh Laabh Mantra – Chorus
3. Kaamnaputi Stotra – Usha Mangeshkar
4. Lakshmi Gayatri – Mahalakshmi
5. Indra Krita Mahalakshmi Suktam – Uma Mohan
6. Mahalakshmi Suktam – Uma Mohan
7. Ashta Lakshmi Stotra – Shweta Pandit
8. Kanakdhara Stotram – Vijay Prakash
9. Shree Sukt – Shweta Pandit
10. Om Jai Lakshmi Maata – Kavita Krishnamurhty.