1) Remembrance - based on Raga Darbari. This piece brings forth memories of Yesteryears. The sarangi leads the piece portraying the nostalgic memories with sadness & is adorned by touching embellishments of the flute & santoor.
2) Joy of Yaman - This is a happy piece of music - full of joy & hope. The Joy of romance & the happiness of being together. The composer has beautifully woven the notes of Raga Yaman into a lovely creation full of happiness.
3) Only Love - santoor - the romantic instrument with its hundred strings. Together with the flute - the instrument of lord Krishna, brings forth the feeling of external love in this piece - in the Raga Kirwani.
4) Lover’s Conversation - this is based on the most popular ghazal of Arjan Daswani based on the Raga Bageshwari. This is an extremely sensitive romantic piece. Reminiscent of two lovers entwined in each others arms. Whispering the sweet vows of love - totally oblivious to the whole world.
5) Grief - is the mood of this piece. The lovers are separated as if neverto meet again. The pain & agony of separation is brought out with extreme sensitivity by the flute & santoor.
6) Enchanting Melody (Bhairavi) - the composer’s ‘mukhada’ & ‘antara’ in this sweet melody are so capturing & enchanting that the artists revel in the beauty of these two lines & endeavour to beautify it as much as possible.