Shree Ram Stuti & Lakshmi Pooja is a complete celebration of Diwali that combines a musical interpretation of the triumphant return of Lord Ram to Ayodhya along with the traditional ritual of the Lakshmi Pooja on this joyous occasion marking the return of prosperity.
Shree Ram Stuti Contains essential passages from Tulsidas’s epic work Ramcharitmanas as well as a collection of Ram Bhajans by the greats of devotional singing like pandit Jasraj. Anup Jalota and Jagjit Singh among others.
Maha Lakshmi Pooja is a set of prayers and mantras dedicated to the Goddess marking the return of peace and prosperity.
1. Shree Ram Stuti by Vedas from the 7th chapter of Ramcharitmanas - Dinesh Kumar Dube
2. Shree Ram Stuti by Lord Shiv from the 7th Chapter of Ramcharitmanas - Dinesh Kumar Dube
3. Ram Bhajo Aaram Tajo - Pandit Jasraj
4. Patit Pawan Naam Tiharo – Jagjit Singh
5. Ram Japu Ram Japu - Anup Jalota
6. Shree Ram Ramaya Namaha - Jagjit Singh
7. Shree Ram Sanskar - Shankar Mahadevan
8. Raghupati Raghav - Chorus
9. Shree Ramachandra Krupalubhajman - Chorus
1. Vakratunda Mahakaya - Pandit Jasraj
2. Laksmi Stotra from Shree Brahm Vaivart Mahapuraan - Sadhana Sargam
3. Lakshmi Stotra from Shree Vishnu Mahapuraan - Sadhana Sargam
4. Shree Suktam from Rikparishisht - Dinesh Kumar Dube
5. Kanakadhara Stotra - Sadhana Sargam & Ravindra Sathe
6. Lakshmi Aarti - Sanghamitra Bharali & Chintoo Singh