Tibetan singing bowls are a type of standing bell that sit with the bottom surface resting. The sides and rim of singing bowls vibrate to produce sound. These singing bells are traditionally used throughout Asia and are used worldwide for meditation music relaxation, personal well being and religious practice singing bowls are used by Psychotherapists massage therapists recovery stress and meditation specialists.
In this album the bowl has been used to create harmonious music at different pitch levels. They create a calming effect on the mind and body and help you relax and slip into a deep meditative state of being. Two bonus tracks have also been included which correspond to the sounds of nature like the wind and rain. This unique album is sure to take you on a spiritual journey unlike any other where music and melody come together to create a soul stirring experience.
• Tibetan Singing Bowl with Nature Sounds
• Tibetan Singing Bowl with Rain Drops
• Tibetan Singing Bowl for Relaxation & Meditation Version 1
• Tibetan Singing Bowl for Relaxation & Mediation version 2
• Tibetan singing Bowl for Relaxation & Meditation version 3
Music Arranged and composed by Joseph Vijay