1. An Internationally renowned Hypnotherapist
2. Established `Sanatan Sanstha' to propagate Spirituality
3. Building Gurukul-like Sanatan Ashrams
4. Propounder of `Gurukrupayoga' for faster God-realisation: By performing spiritual practice as per `Gurukrupayoga', 108 seekers have become Saints and 1,121 seekers are progressing towards Sainthood as of 3.12.2020.
5. Unique creation and publication of Spiritual texts on various topics such as spiritual practice, protecting the Nation, bringing about awakening on Dharma (Details are provided in this Text)
6. Production of Audio CDs & VCDs that provide guidance on spiritual practice and education on Hindu Dharma
7. Founder of 'Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay' : The Vishwavidyalay organises spiritual research & workshops, etc.
8. Research on spiritual remedies for physical, psychological distress and that caused by negative energies
9. Conducting research on the Divine changes in His own body, the objects used by Him and His own Mahamrutyuyoga
10. 'Art for God-realisation' & research on presenting sattvik Art
11. Research using scientific instruments on religious rituals and events that are beyond the comprehension of the intellect
12. Preserving objects of spiritual, cultural, historical importance
13. As of 3.12.2020, 2 child-Saints, 232 children who are above the spiritual level of 60% and 852 Divine children have been introduced to society & research is being conducted on them
14. Study of animals and plants from perspective of sattvikata
15. Research through Astrology and Nadijyotish
16. Founder-Editor of fiery Hindu Periodical `Sanatan Prabhat'
17. Uniting Saints, Sects, devout Hindus, patriots & social workers and providing spiritual guidance to them to establish a Dharma-based 'Hindu Rashtra' (Divine Rule)
18. Missions that have commenced taking inspiration from Him
A. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti for establishing the 'Hindu Rashtra'
B. Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad - An organisation of advocates
C. Sanatan Purohit Pathshala to mould sattvik priests
D. Sanatan Adhyayan Kendra - Training orators to speak on the perspectives of Hindu Dharma during media coverage
E. Spiritual Science Research Foundation for teaching Spirituality to mankind
(For details, read Sanatan's Text : 'Brief introduction to the comprehensive and unique mission of Paratpar Guru [Dr] Athavale' and visit Sanatan Sanstha's website - Sanatan.org.)
H.H. Sandeep Alshi does the final compilation of Sanatan's Texts. He also prepares Prasar material (for example - Sanatan Almanac, leaflets) which bring about awakening on the Nation and help propagates Dharma. He writes inspiring articles for ‘Sanatan Prabhat’ Periodicals which provide information on spiritual practice, Nation & Dharma.
1. Corona virus pandemic is just a small glimpse into the severe adverse times: Since January 2020, Corona virus has created havoc throughout the world. Due to lockdowns during this pandemic, many businesses and industries have been badly hit. This has led to recession in economies around the world. Due to this pandemic, loss of lives and financial losses are vast. The hanging sword of the pandemic spread, it has become difficult to move freely in society, take treatment in hospitals, etc. An environment of fear and stress exists everywhere. From all this as of November 2020, it appears that the corona pandemic is just a small glimpse into the severe adverse times.
2. Brief outline of the dreadful adverse times: Adverse times in the form of World War, earthquakes, floods, etc. are yet to take place. Many Nadipatti readers, foresighted Ascetics and Saints have predicted in the past that, come what may, the advent of the adverse times is a certainty. The adverse times are already upon us. Alleging that China is responsible for the spread of corona pandemic, some European countries along with USA, are gearing up for war against China. In nutshell, the World War 3 is fast approaching. The adverse times we are speaking of will not be a matter of a few days or months; instead, these will last till the Year 2023. It means, the duration of the dreadful adverse times will be 3 long years; in other words, till the 'Hindu Rashtra' (Ideal Divine Rule - Satyayug within the Kaliyug) is established.
3. Preparations at various levels necessary for survival during the adverse times: During such adverse times, power supply gets disrupted; transport system collapses due to fuel shortage, etc. As a result, Government machinery cannot reach everywhere to help. There are obstacles in the Government's assistance as well. Therefore, cooking gas, essential commodities such as food grains, water, etc. are not available for months at a stretch, and if at all they are available, they are rationed. During such times, it becomes difficult to find doctors, Vaidyas (Ayurveda doctors), medicines, hospitals, etc. easily. Considering all these facts, everyone should prepare at the physical, mental, familial, financial and spiritual levels well in advance. The first Volume of this Series covers the physical level preparations, whereas the second Volume covers the remaining preparations.
In this Series, while preparing for daily requirements such as food, water, electricity, we have provided various alter-natives for each. We should make arrangements depending on the needs, availability of space, financial condition, local weather and geographical condition. Where there are limitations to the suggestions at the implementation level, we have given suggestions only; for example, suggestion to dig a well to avoid scarcity of water during the adverse times. Here, we have not gone into what exactly needs to be done. For this, the readers should consult experts or study the reference books themselves.
4. Prepare yourself to actually face the adverse times: It is also necessary to understand the measures required to protect life and actually face adversities such as floods, earthquake, war, etc., measures at the psychological level to remain mentally stable and chant-remedies for elimination of the adversities.
5. Dear readers, start preparing fast : If readers start preparations immediately as advised in this Series, the adverse times might become bearable. Readers should also caution their brethren in society about the adverse times.
6. Prayer : We pray at the Holy feet of Shri Guru - 'May this Text Series become useful, not only to survive during the adverse times, but also remain blissful by accepting the perspectives of spiritual practice in life'.
The Volume 1 of this Text series mentions the preparations pertaining to food, water, electricity, daily necessities, etc. essential to survive the adverse times such as floods, earthquakes, World War. This Text elucidates preparations at various other levels such as psychological, familial, financial to make these dreadful adverse times tolerable. It will also be clear from this Text why performing spiritual practice is of utmost importance when compared with other spiritual aspects. (Common Preface of this Text series is provided in Volume 1.) - Compilers
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend