1. An Internationally renowned Hypnotherapist
2. Established 'Sanatan Sanstha' to propagate Spirituality
3. Building Gurukul-like Sanatan Ashrams
4. Propounder of 'Gurukrupayoga' for faster God-realisation: By performing spiritual practice as per 'Gurukrupayoga', 108 seekers have become Saints and 1,131 seekers are progressing towards Sainthood as of 8.4.2021.
5. Unique creation and publication of Spiritual texts on various topics such as spiritual practice, protecting the Nation, bringing about awakening on Dharma (Details are provided in this Text)
6. Production of Audio CDs & VCDs that provide guidance on spiritual practice and education on Hindu Dharma
7. Founder of 'Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay' : The Vishwavidyalay organises spiritual research & workshops, etc.
8. Research on spiritual remedies for physical, psychological distress and that caused by negative energies
9. Conducting research on the Divine changes in His own body, the objects used by Him and His own Mahamrutyuyoga
10. 'Art for God-realisation' & research on presenting sattvik Art
11. Research using scientific instruments on religious rituals and events that are beyond the comprehension of the intellect
12. Preserving objects of spiritual, cultural, historical importance
13. As of 8.4.2021, 2 child-Saints, 243 children who are above the spiritual level of 60% and 864 Divine children have been introduced to society & research is being conducted on them
14. Study of animals and plants from perspective of sattvikata
15. Research through Astrology and Nadijyotish
16. Founder-Editor of fiery Hindu Periodical 'Sanatan Prabhat'
17. Uniting Saints, Sects, devout Hindus, patriots & social workers and providing spiritual guidance to them to establish a Dharma-based 'Hindu Rashtra' (Divine Rule)
18. Missions that have commenced taking inspiration from Him
A. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti for establishing the 'Hindu Rashtra'
B. Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad - An organisation of advocates
C. Sanatan Purohit Pathshala to mould sattvik priests
D. Sanatan Adhyayan Kendra - Training orators to speak on the perspectives of Hindu Dharma during media coverage
E. Spiritual Science Research Foundation for teaching Spirituality to mankind
Vaidya Megharaj Paradkar (Ayurvedacharya)
Besides being an Ayurvedacharya, he is proficient in Sanskrut too. In Sanatan's Ashram at Ramnathi (Goa, India), he performs seva in the Texts section as an Ayurveda practitioner and as a Compiler of Texts. He is also conducting research on Ayurveda with the Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay.
Acupuncture & Acupressure (198)
Gem Therapy (21)
Original Texts (230)
Therapy & Treatment (147)
Tibetan Healing (130)
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend