PROF. SUSHMA KULSHRESHTHA D.Phil., D. Litt., F.R.A.S. (London) Recipient of President's 'Certificate of Honour' Ex. Visiting University Professor of Sanskrit Ranchi University, Ranchi Former Principal, Daulat Ram College Member, Faculty of Arts, University of Delhi.
B.A. (1962) 1st class, Banaras Hindu University; M. A. Sanskrit (1964) Ist class 1st, Vikram University, Ujjain; D.Phil. (1969) Allahabad University; Diploma in Pali Language & Literature (1972) 1st position with Distinction, University of Delhi; Purapetihasacarya Sampurnanand Sanskrit University; D. Litt. (1989) Ranchi University.
* Teaching Sanskrit in Daulat Ram College & University of Delhi since 1966. Guiding M.Phil. and Ph.D. scholars since 1970.
* Sponsored and nominated by ICHR, ICSSR, UGC, Deptt. of Culture, Ministry of HRD & ICCR., Govt. of India, participated, presented papers and organised panels in VI World Sanskrit Conference at Pennsylvania University, Philadelphia, USA in 1984, VII World Sanskrit Conference at Kern Institute, University of Leiden, the Netherlands in 1987, VIII Conference of the International Association of Buddhist Studies at University of California, Berkeley, USA in 1987, XXXIII International Congress of Asian and North African Studies at University of Toronto, Canada in 1990, VIII World Sanskrit Conference at University of Vienna, Austria in 1990, IX World Sanskrit Conference at La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia in 1994, V & VI Sakyadhita International Conference of Buddhist Women at Phnom Penh, Cambodia in 1997-98 and at Lumbini, Nepal in 2000 respectively and International Conference on Sanskrit in South East Asia at Silpakorn University, Bangkok, Thailand in 2001 and 2005.
* Participated in 201 sessions of the World Sanskrit Conference, All India Oriental Conference, Indian Philosophical Congress, Akhila Bharatiya Dargana Parisad, All India Kalidasa Samaroha, U.G.C. Seminars, other National and International Conferences and NCERT workshops and presented papers.
* Research Papers : 151 articles and research papers published in reputed Journals, Felicitation and Commemoration volumes in India and abroad.
* Elected Member of the Executive Committee of All India Oriental Conference (1976-1986, 1990-2006). Elected President of the Technical Sciences & Fine Arts, Pali & Buddhism and Classical Sanskrit Sections of the 33rd, 36th, 39th, 40th, 41st, 42nd and 43rd AIOC and Jt. Secretary of the 38th AIOC.
* PUblished Books 76 * Awards and Laurels : (0 President's 'Certificate of Honour' Award - 2004 (ii) Sarilskrta Sahitya Puraskara, U.P. Sanskrit Sansthan, Lucknow for the years 1996, 1998, 1999 and 2002 (four times). (iii) Sathskrta Siksalca Puraskara, Delhi Sanskrit Akademi – 2000 (iv) Bariabhatta Sammana, UPSS, Lucknow for the year 2000 (v) Felicitated and presented with a Festschrift entitled `Susama-Kalagrib : Gems of Literature & Arts' - 2001. (vi) Certificate of Honour, KSD Sanskrit University, Darbhanga - 2002 (vii) All India Research Book Award, Delhi Sanskrit Akademi - 2003 (viii) All India Maulika Sanskrit Racana Award, Delhi Sanskrit Akademi- 2003 (viii) Felicitated in Limca Book of Records-2002,2003, 2004 and 2005 (four times).
DR. ABHA KULSHRESHTHA M.A., LL.M., PH. D., M.B.I.M. (London)
* B. Sc. (1973) Miranda House, University of Delhi; LL. B. (1976) Faculty of Law; Sangeet Shiromani (1976) Faculty of Music & Fine Arts; M.A. (1978), All from University of Delhi; Diploma in Labour Laws (1980) Indian Law Institute, New Delhi; Certificate in Forensic Science (1982) Deptt. of Anthropology, D.U.; M.B.I.M (1989) British Institute of Management, London; LL. M. (2001) M.D. University; Ph.D. (2005) University of Delhi.
Professional Experience- Practising Advocate for the last 30 years in High Court of Delhi and other High Courts and District Courts throughout India. Handling Labour, Civil and Matrimonial cases. Worked/Working for more than 125 pestigious companies.
* Teaching Experience- Visiting Faculty in Evening Law Centre No. 1 and No. 2, University of Delhi-5 years; Visiting Faculty, Jamia Millia Islamia University, N. Delhi- 2 years; Co-ordinator, Alternative Disputes Resolution, Ministry of HRD, N. Delhi - 1 year. Associated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi; Visiting Faculty, Indian Law Institute, N. Delhi. * Law Books Authored (i) Law of Adverse Possession, published by Lexis-Nexis Butterworths (ii) Workmen's Compensation Act, 1923-Commentary and Case Law (iii) Factories Act, 1948 - Commentary and Case Law (iv) Law Procedure & Ready Reckoner of Bonus, ESI, Gratuity and Provident Fund (v) Published many papers on Law in various Law Journals (vi) Gems of Law & Dharmagastra – 2006
* Law Books under print -(i) Law of Insolvancy and Bankruptsy published by Universal Book Company (ii) Indiscipline and Misconducts in Industrial Establishments, published by University Book House. * National & International Conferences Participated in more than 100 International and National Conferences, Seminars, etc. in India and abroad and presented papers. * Visits Abroad U.K., USA, Netherlands, France, Germany, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Hongkong and Nepal.
**Contents and Sample Pages**
Your email address will not be published *
Send as free online greeting card
for saving your wish list, viewing past orders, receiving discounts, and lots more...
Email a Friend