The sayings have been compiled from Shri Satcharita: The Life and Teachings of Shirdi Sai Baba by Hemadpant and Golden Words of Shirdi Sai Baba by Ramalingaswamy. Laid out in the from of a calendar, these sayings have been translated from Marathi by several authors keeping the originality of the text, in essence, unchanged as far as possible. There are repetitions of some thoughts. It is intentional for the reader to grasp the inner meaning of the invaluable thoughts of Baba.
We hope this collection of sayings will be a treasure to possess and will be read day by day, year after year.
2. The helpless and miserable will experience plenty of joy and happiness as soon as they climb the steps of My Samadhi.
3. I shall be ever active and vigorous even after casting away My mortal body.
4. My tomb shall bless and fulfil the needs of My devotees.
5. I shall be ever vigilant to help all those who come to Me and seek refuge in Me.
6. My mortal remains will speak, execute and cater to the needs of my devotees.
7. I am ever living to helps who surrenders to Me.
8. If you look to Me. I shall look to you.
9. If you cast your burden on Me, I shall surely bear it.
10. If you seek My advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
11. There shall be no dearth of any kind in the house of My devotees.
Your email address will not be published *
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend