- This textbook covers the whole spectrum of subject as designed by CCIM for UG.
- Easy and scientific language for better understanding.
- Conventional pattern along with practical approach.
- Elaboration of classical Ayurveda texts with modern perspective.
- Systematically organised the fragmented Ayurveda literature on Aged Tantra at one place.
- Various flowcharts and illustrations for better perception and learning.
- Description of Anti Toxic classical preparations with references.
Dr. Jina Pattanaik born in Bhubaneswar, Orissa and presently working as Professor in the Department of Aged Tantra at G S Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital, Pilukhwa, Distt-Hapur(U.P).
She has obtained her BAMS degree from Utkal University and Post Graduate degree from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka. She also has post graduate certificate in Panchkarma and Ksharsutra from Manipal, Karnataka.
She has good knowledge of the subject and completed 10 years of service in the field of teaching in various capacities and also Guide the MD thesis. She presents many research papers in national & international seminars and has many publications various peer reviewed journals.
Dr. Deepak Yadav ‘Premchand’ BAMS, MD(Ayurveda Siddhant & Darshan) is currently working as Professor in the department of Samhita and Siddhant at Mandsaur Institute of Ayurveda Education and Research, is a well known author and editor of various academic books on varied subjects of Ayurveda. His love for books and passion for teaching is well-known among the Ayurveda fraternity.
**Contents and Sample Pages**
Item Code: NAS753 Author: Dr. Jina Pattanaik and Deepak Yadav Premchand Cover: PAPERBACK Edition: 2019 Publisher: CHAUKHAMBA SURBHARATI PRAKASHA ISBN: 9789386554987 Language: SANSKRIT TEXT WITH ENGILSH TRA Size: 9.50 X 7.00 inch Pages: 240 (25 B/W Illustrations) Other Details: Weight of the Book: 0.41 Kg