Prof. K. R. Srikantha Murthy (b. 1929) an alumnus of the Govt. Ayurveda College. Mysore (1948) and Post-graduate Centre in Ayurveda, Jamnagar (1958), served as Professor and Principal at all the three Govt. College of Ayurveda in Karnataka and retired in 1984. As ordained by his Preceptor and mentor, Prof. C. Dwarakanath, he has been pursuing literary research activities since last thirty five years and has so far published many scientific papers and books.
Work of the Author
1. Luminaries of Indian Medicine, 1968.
2. History of Ayurveda in Karnataka (Kannada), 1972
3. Ayurveda Vikrti VijAana (Kannada), 1973
4. Tantrayukti in Ayurveda, English translation, 1976.
5. Clinical Methods in Ayurveda, 1983.
6. Sarangadhara Sarhhita, English translation, 1984.
7. Epilepsy (Apasmara) in Ayurvead, 1987.
8. Madhava Nidana, English translation,1987.
9. Doctrines of Pathology in Ayurveda, 1988.
10. Astanga Hrdaya, English translation.Complete in 3 Vols.
11. Vagbhata Mandana. 1991.
12. Astanga Sangraha, English translation.
13. Bhavaprakasa, English translation 2 vols. 2000.
14. Siddhant Nidanam, English translation.
**Contents and Sample Pages**
Item Code: NAV369 Author: K.R. Srikantha Murthy Cover: HARDCOVER Edition: 2018 Publisher: Chowkhamba Krishnadas Academy ISBN: 978812180020X Language: Sanskrit Text with English Translation, Notes and Introduction Size: 10.00 X 6.50 inch Pages: 600 Other Details: Weight of the Book: 0.96 Kg