• Birth 27th May at 1942 at 1-23 am IST 20N48 73E00
• Born and brought up in a small town of South Gujarat in a Vaishnav priest family.
• Interest in Bhakti and classical music and Ayurveda by family tradition.
• Attraction towards Astrology by inner force.
• Know Gujarati, Hindi, English, Sanskrit, and Marathi language.
• Initiated and blessed by guru’s of Bhakti Gyan and Yoga systems.
• Inner most appetite for reading from childhood.
• Self Study of various systems like traditional KP and western astrology.
• Started Astro study circle and written and published a book in Gujarati on “Horary Astrology” in 1984.
• Research work done under late shri Chandrakant R Bhatt of Ahmedabad on “Sayan sub system in which Zodiac divided into 30 star dasa of 10 planets”a book written and published in Gujarati by Shri Chandrakan R Bhatt in 1991.
• Doing independent research work. A book “Innovative Mundane Astrology Timing of Event” ready to publish and now working on two other projects.
• Presenting Cycle Stystem/ Aavartan paddhati.
When someone asks a question or whenever Astrology comes to know about the question, we cast a horary horoscope according to that time and place. Ancient and modern Astrologers have also mentioned the casting of horary horoscope with the given numbers, for example, determining the ascendant by asking a number between 1 to 108 and 1 to 249 from the person concerned.
First of all, in horary horoscopes, the indication of question has to be seen. Many a times, the client does not talk about his concern/question specifically or sometimes in order to test the Astrologer, client may not reveal his mind. In such a situation, there are certain rules in the scriptures to know about the question likely to be asked. I am not intending to write horary scripture here but still we will discuss dictums of scriptures, wherever needed.
There are three kinds of questions: Dhatu, Moola and Jeeva
Aries, Cancer, Librra, Capricorn – Moveabe signs or Navamsas signify Dhatu
Taurus, Leo, Scoprpio, Aquarius – Fixed signs or Navamas signify Moola
Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces – Dual signs or Navamas signify Jeeva
|Ready Reference for various types of cases||7|
|Horary Astrological Experience||8|
|3||Rumors about girl||22|
|5||Pregnancy question - an important experience||30|
|6||Purchase of House 2||37|
|7||Horary question: Modi BJP in 2014||39|
|8||Want to sell joint property||43|
|9||Want to build a h6use||46|
|10||Stone quarry on lease||50|
|11||Worry about Transfer||53|
|13||Job in Foreign Land||58|
|15||Horary dream 2||65|
|16||Health question 1||68|
|17||Health question 2||71|
|18||Health question 3||74|
|19||Health question 4||77|
|20||Health question 5 D-l chart was missing, inserted below||81|
|21||Health question 6||85|
|30||Missing person 1||110|
|31||Missing person 2||114|
|32||Missing person 3||116|
|33||Missing person 4||120|
|34||Missing person 5||123|
|35||Missing Person 6||127|
|36||Lost money purse||132|
|37||Missing key (SBI)||135|
|38||Missing important papers||138|
|40||Missing Pearl Rosary||143|
|41||Missing Book BPHS 1: (My book)||146|
|42||Missing Earring 1||149|
|43||Missing Earring 2||152|
|44||Missing Wrist Watch||156|
|46||Missing Zanzar (Anklet)||160|
|47||Missing PAN card||163|
|48||Cricket Series: Rain Disturbance||165|
|54||Unaware of pregnancy||181|
|55||Unasked question sex of child||184|
|58||A blind question. Marriage||195|
|59||Oath taking of V P Singh as Prime Minister||197|
|60||Two charts for a cricket match||201|
|61||Easy system to predict cricket match etc:||206|
|62||Horary Cricket Match 2||208|
|63||Unasked question: Marriage & Child||210|
|64||Asking forMuhurt 2||213|
|65||Purchase of house||215|
|66||Purchase of new house after disposal of old one:||217|
|67||Dream 3 Earthquake||220|
|69||Expectation of a child:||229|
|70||Serious illness and life||231|
|71||Sex of the child||235|
|Appendix 1: Colors in Horary Astrology||237|
|Appendix 2: Direction in Horary Astrology||240|
|Appendix 4: Nakshatra & Rog Pida (Disease)||248|
|Appendix 5: Nakshatra Ruler, Herbs & Donation to be made||251|
|Appendix 6: 27 Yogas||255|
Item Code: NAP177 Author: Prabodh Purohit Cover: Paperback Publisher: Saptarishis Publications ISBN: 9782598215226 Language: English Size: 8.5 inch X 5.5 inch Pages: 277 Other Details: Weight of the Book: 350 gms
Shipping expected in 2 to 3 weeks