From the Jacket
This comprehensive and authoritative dictionary is specially compiled for learners of English, teachers, translators and general readers. First of its kind published by Oxford, it draws upon the Press’s rich and varied tradition of publishing trusted dictionaries throughout the world.
• Includes over 50,000 entries and related phrases and idioms
• Covers a wide range of scientific and technical vocabulary
• Lists words relevant to the Indian subcontinent
• Gives accurate pronunciation in both English and Marathi
• Provides detailed meanings in English and Marathi
• Includes synonyms and antonyms
• Gives detailed notes on English grammar, vocabulary and usage
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education in its worldwide publishing. The preparation of dictionaries, of all types and for all ages, has been a central part of its activities for more than 100 years.
Item Code: NAG174 Author: Dr. Ramesh V. Dhongde Cover: Hardcover Edition: 2013 Publisher: Centre For Studies in Civilizations and Oxford University Press ISBN: 9780199474547 Language: Marathi text with English Translation Size: 9.5 inch X 6.5 inch Pages: 1654 Other Details: Weight of the Book: 1.7 kg