The Vedic knowledge of India has been the source of insight, inspiration, and enlightenment for mankind for countless generations. Maharishi Mahesh Yogi’s: of Being and Art of Living is the modern expression of this ancient wisdom, presented with exceptional clarity, precision, and depth. Here, Maharishi introduces the simple, natural, and effortless Transcendental Meditation technique, which is the "technology of consciousness" for directly experiencing the field of Being, the transcendental field of existence, the inner Self of everyone. Through the Transcendental Meditation technique any individual can easily harness the unlimited treasures of this field of Being infinite happiness, energy, creativity, intelligence, and organizing power—bringing maximum success and fulfilment to daily life.
The experiences of fulfilling personal growth of more than six million people, along with the results of over 600 scientific research studies, show that the Transcendental Meditation program:
- Reduces stress and anxiety while increasing energy and vitality
- Improves health, lowers high blood pressure, and promotes reversal of aging
- Increases memory, creativity, and intelligence
- Enriches and strengthens personal relationships
- Expands the mind to its unlimited cosmic potential
- Develops inner contentment, happiness, and fulfilment the state of enlightenment
- Creates waves of peace and harmony in individual and collective consciousness—the basis of perpetual world peace
In this book, Maharishi unfolds his vision for bringing perfection to everyone’s life. The Transcendental Meditation program, he says, "will usher in a new era for a new humanity developed in all the values of life—physical, mental, material, and spiritual."
**Contents and Sample Pages**
Item Code: NAS430 Author: Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Cover: PAPERBACK Edition: 2016 Publisher: Nabhi Publications ISBN: 9788172748500 Language: English Size: 8.50 X 5.50 inch Pages: 410 Other Details: Weight of the Book: 0.37 Kg
Shipping expected in 2 to 3 weeks