By applying pressure on specific points on the body, the obstacles in the flow of chetana-shakti are eliminated and the physical, psychological and spiritual distress is overcome. This Holy text contains detailed analysis and practical tips on the use of this therapy.
Acupressure therapy on common ailments (such as headache, eye pain, constant cough, acidity, constipation, back pain, tension) is an easy treatment method that can be practised at home too. Since the pressure points are shown along with pictures in this Holy text, for the common man it has become easy to perform Acupressure therapy.
Reflexology is the science of diagnosing any ailment and treating it through pressure points on the palms and soles. This Holy text provides therapies for over 100 common ailments in our life. These can be performed by / on anyone (of all ages), anytime and anywhere. After reading this, perform the therapy on your ailment and become healthy.
1. Internationally renowned Hypnotherapist
2. Establishing Sanatan Sanstha' to propagate Spirituality
3. Propounder of `Gurukrupayoga' : By following `Gurukrupayoga', 65 seekers have become Saints till 7.6.2016, & 867 seekers are progressing in this direction.
4. Establishing Ashrams like the Gurukuls
5. Publication of Holy texts : Over 65.3 lakh copies of 289 Holy texts in 15 languages published in 25 years till May 2016, and matter for over 4,500 Holy texts is ready for publishing.
6. Creation of Audio CDs and VCDs that teach about spiritual practice and Hindu Dharma
7. Establishing `Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay' to teach 14 Vidyas and 64 Kalas from the perspective of spiritual practice
8. Research on methods to overcome negative energies distress
9. Research on remedies to overcome various distresses
10. Research on the Divine changes in His own body, objects used by Him and research study of Mahamrityuyoga faced by Him
11. Research on the Divine changes taking place in the premises where He resides
12. Research on presenting Art in a sattvik manner
13. Studying events taking place due to the subtle Panchamahabhatas that are beyond the comprehension of the intellect and research using scientific instruments
14. Preserving spiritual objects for the 'Spiritual Museum'
15. Study of plants and animals from the perspective of sattvikta
16. Identifying Divine (Sattvik) children and related research
17. Research through Astrology and Nadi-jyotish
18. Teaching Kshatradharma sadhana (Spiritual practice of protecting seekers and destroying evildoers) and related task
19. Guidance on how to protect the mother-tongue and research on various aspects of languages
20. Journalism through `Sanatan Prabhat' Periodicals
21. Conceptualiser of 'Hindu Varta' News Channel on the internet
22. Uniting and guiding Saints, sects, devout Hindus, patriots and social workers for establishing the 'Hindu Nation'
23. Mission taking place due to the inspiration from Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale
23A. 'Hindu Janajagruti Samiti' for establishing 'Hindu Nation'
23B. Sanatan seeker-priest school
23D. Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad - An organisation of devout Hindu Advocates
23E. Sanatan Hindu Dharmadiksha Kendra - For bringing non-Hindus voluntarily back into the Hindu fold
23F. `Sanatan Adhyayan Kendra' for providing intellectual assistance to speakers & spokespersons of Hindu organisations
23G. Spiritual Science Research Foundation - For teaching Spirituality to the entire human race
**Contents and Sample Pages**
Item Code: NAR894 Author: Dr. Jayant Balaji Athavale Cover: PAPERBACK Edition: 2016 Publisher: Sanatan Sanstha ISBN: 9789352570829 Language: English Size: 8.50 X 5.50 inch Pages: 120 (10 B/W Illustrations) Other Details: Weight of the Book: 0.14 Kg