Encyclopaedia of Sabara Mantra -The Collection of Rare Sabara Mantra of Various Deities to Accomplish Variegated Spiritual and Worldly Desires along with Tantrika Herbal Glossary (Set of 2 Volumes)
Not everyone is expert in Sanskarta nor everyone can do the typical rituals mentioned in the scriptures. This issue would draw a big line between the people of society. With such thoughts our great seers made a ground on which the seekers belonging to uneducated, poor and last line of society may also earn the worldly benefits. This attempt brought in various Mantras written in regional languages along with minimum procedures. When these were composed the masses of society belonging to all the castes were mostly illiterate, they had no social security for themselves. These Mantras came out as their hope for good life. This is another reason behind evolution of Sabara Mantras.
Although we have great Sabara scriptures throughout length and breadth of India which can bestow the goal of life liberation, here we present only those Mantras which can help the seekers to fight with their day to day issues. It is advised that sorcery shall be avoided, as these are only for the great saints where they can use it when the masses are in trouble .
Dr. Anupama is alumnus of University of Allahabad. After d. Phil She has joined Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Govt PG. college Sitapur as Assist. Professor in Hindi Literature. Along with teaching she is doing research in the field of folk literature of Hindi Dialect Avadhi. She found these Mantras during her Research and then a book was compiled. She has written and edited various other books; presented paperin various National and International Seminars and had written Various research papers.
The Sabara Mantra are age old Mantras which are used for the sake of earning materialistic objectives. Had that Gosvamiji not have written Sri Ramacarit Manasa we would have thought that these are not for earning the grace of Lord. The Yogis of Siddha, Natha and Avadhuta cults are primarily using these Mantras. These Mantras are mentioned here with their relevant usage way to use. This would help the readers to earn the benefits out of these Mantras.
Some salient features of these Mantras are given below:
- These Mantras look like they were written when there was great instability in society in terms of social security, health and economy which are in general the subjects to be dealt by rulers.
- Most of the Mantras have an ethos of making God abide by their dignity and word of Guru.
- Some Mantras (which are not part of this book) have abusive language and approach. This shows that the users of these Mantras mostly focus on the worldly desires.
- Various Mantras are used to gain pity worldly merits and to satisfy the ego of self and to let for example there is a Mantra by effect of which the juggler would topple down.
- Use of betel to attract is now part of marriage rituals, this shows that Mantra applications are based on the social trends.
- Various Mantras are there to catch the thieves or to protect from thieves and wild animals. This shows that these came into being when the God only was left to trust. There was no social security.
- Various Mantras have medicinal herbs prescribed, even the sorceries too have them. If you would look at the medicinal value of those herbs, you would find that these herbs have some qualities to treat that issue.
There are a few sages who are mentioned in various
- Sri Gorakhanatha Ji.
- Ismaila Jogi.
- Hani Dasi This shows that these Mantras evolved from all the classes of society.
- Book of Devi.
- Book of Devata.
- Book of Hanumana.
- Book of Gorakshanatha.
The Mantras having adesha, Chaurasi Siddha and Nava Natha within, belong to Siddha and Natha cult. No matter where they are mentioned.
The book has five parts
Finally, I am thankful to my Guru Aghoresvara Bhagvana Rama Ji who kept me as his assistant to work on it. Whatever you find correct are his words, whatever you find incorrect you take it that I failed to understand his words.
**Contents and Sample Pages**
Item Code: NAR369 Author: Giriratna Misra Cover: HARDCOVER Edition: 2019 Publisher: Chaukhamba Surbharati Prakashan ISBN: 9789386554888 Language: Sanskrit Text With English Translation Size: 8.50 X 5.50 inch Pages: 738 Other Details: Weight of the Book: 1 Kg
Shipping Free - 4 to 6 days