2. 'Haws Main Udta Jaya Film: Barsaat (1949) Lata Mangeshkar Music: Shankar Jaikishan
Lyrics: Ramesh Shastri Producer: R. K. Films
3. Sar Pe Topi Laal Film: Tumsa Nahin Dekha (1957) Mohd. Rafi & Asha Bhosle Music: 0. P. Nayyar
Lyrics: Majrooh Producer: Filmistan Pvt. Ltd.
4. Jeevan Main Piya Tera Saath Rahe Film: Goonj Uthi Shehnai (1958) Lata Mangeshkar & Mohd. Rafi Music: Vasant Desai
Lyrics: Bharat Vyas Producer Prakash Pictures
5. Piya Piya Na Lage Film: Phagun (1958) Asha Bhosle Music: 0. P. Nayyar
Lyrics: Qamar Jalalabad) Producer Mitra Productions
6. 'Zulmi Sang Aankh Ladl Film: Madhumati (1958) Lata Mangeshkar & Chorus Music: Sahil Chowdhury
Lyrics: Shailendra Producer: Bimal Roy Productions
7. Aplam Chaplam Film: Azad (1955) Lata Mangeshkar & Usha Mangeshkar Music: C. Ramchandra
Lyrics: Rajinder Krishan Producer: Pakshiraja Studios
8. Aadha Hal Ctiandrama Film: Navrang (1959) Mahendra Kapoor & Asha Bhosle Music. C. Ramchandra
Lyrics: Bharat Vyas Producer Rajkamal Kalamandir P. Ltd.
9. Jadugar Saiyan Film: Nagin (1954) Lata Mangeshkar Music: Hemant Kumar
Lyrics: Rajinder Krishan Producer: Filmistan P. Ltd.
10. Jhumka Gira Re Film: Mera Saaya (1966) Asha Bhosle Music: Madan Mohan
Lyrics: Raja Mehdi Ali Khan Producer: Suchitra
11. Hansta Hua Noorani Chehra Film: Parasmani (1963) Lata Mangeshkar & Kamal Barot Music: Laxmikant Pyarelal
Lyrics: Asad Bhopali Producer Movie Land
12. Kajra Mohabbat Wala Film: Kismat (1968) Asha Bhosle & Shamshad Begum Music: 0. P. Nayyar
Lyrics: S. H. Bihari Producer Pride 01 Asia Films
13. Chunri Sambhal Gori Film: Baharon Ke Sapne (1967) Lata Mangeshkar & Manna Dey Music: Rahul Dev Burman
Lyrics: Majrooh Producer Nasir Husain Films Pvt. Ltd.
14. 'Honthon Mein Aesi Baal Film: Jewel Thief (1967) Lata Mangeshkar. Bhupinder & Chorus Music: S. D. Burman
Lyrics: Majrooh Producer Navketan
On Classics' Revival CDs and Cassettes, yon hear the classics as they were meant to be heard, or specifically as the music director intended them to be: But couldn't accomplish in those times due to the limitations in recording technology. As a result, the instrumental interludes sound subdued. Now on 'Classics' Revival' it’s as if Madan Mohan or O. P. Nayyar or Shankar Jaikishan have re-recorded their original compositions in a modern studio using the latest technology. On 'Classics' Revival' there are no scratches or hisses that old recordings generally have. Here the sounds are rich, full and clear.
That is because, at Classless Revival, music technicians have painstakingly re-recorded the original music, using the original instruments and the original composition. This was then carefully overlaid with the original voices of the great singers. That '$ Classics' Revival!
So, these are not modern remixes or imitative recordings. Here, everything is original, as good as new. Now you can revisit the sweet, silvery innocence of Lata Mangeshkar, or recreate the intoxication of youth in O.P. Nayyar s composition sung by Mohammed Rafi, or listen to the renewal resonance of an unforgettable Madan Mohan number
Now you can hear the bright interjections of the cymbals, the rich sweep of the harmonium or the vibrant notes of percussion. All on stereo. Rich and glorious. As if everything was recorded here and now. As if the greats have been transported into modern times to create music for you - the true devotee of Hindi film songs. Classics' Revival - Hear the classics as they were meant to be heard.