Be close to Lord Ram all through the day with this unique album that includes sacred chants specially composed for each major activity of the day.
Early Morning Meditation
Begin your day with meditation mantras praise of Lord Ram.
1. Nityam Smarami – Pandit Jasraj
2. Om Ram Ramaya Namah – Pandit Jasraj & Chours
An elegant Ram bhajan accompanying you as day progresses.
3. Ram Gayatri – Anuradha Paudwal
On The Move
Charge yourself by chanting the name of Lord Ram on your way to work.
4. Verses from Ramakrishna Stotra followed by Ram Dhun – Hrishikesh Ranade
While at Work
A soothing Ram Dhun to keep your mind fresh while at work.
5. Raghupati Raghav Rajaram Dhun – Gayathri Ashokan
A robust satsang Ram bhajan that you can sing along in the evening.
6. Ram Prarthana (Shree Ramchandra Krupalubhajman) – Shaan
Finish your day with Ram chants composed in a relaxing Nidra raga.
7. Aalap in Raag Gorakh Kalyan with Beejmantra Pandit Ulhas Bapat (Santoor)
Music & Concept: Kedar Pandit
Music Arrangements & Keyboards for Track 3: Kedar Paranjpe
Music Arrangements for Track 5: Kedar Bhagwat & Nitin Joshi
Music Arrangements & Keyboards for Track 4 & 6: Saurabh Bhalero & Hrishikesh Datar
Jaidev Terpahle (Studio Sound Ideaz, Pune)
Mandar Wadkar (Ajivasan Studio, Mumbai)
Mixing &Mastering: Nitin Joshi (Studio Sound Ideaz, Pune)
Sarod: Prashekh Borkar
Sita: Ravi Chary
Flute: Sandeep Kulkarni
Dholak: Kedar More
Dholak & Duff: Shashank Joshi
Tabla: Vikram Bhat & Prasad Jhoshi
Pakhavaj: Prakash Shejwal
Vibraphone & Guitar: Dnyanesh Deo
Electric Guitar: Derek Julian
Bass Guitar: Rushad Mistry
Additional Keyboards: Kedar Bhagwat
Kedar Paranjpe, Ameya Jog, Sandeep Ubale, Hemant Valunjar, Pramod Ranade, Kirti Phatak, Bhagayshree Abhyankar, Deepika Jog, Darshana Jog
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend