Sanskrit mantras vibrate rhythmically and affect the magnetic fields i.e. the aura present around a person. This makes one more energized and helps you focus on your goals. Every word in Sanskrit has a particular strength and mathematical value which when put together is capable of attracting positive energies which give a bounty of well being to the person remaining in these divine vibrations.
Dhan Laabh features chants which glorify the deities who represent wealth Ganesh Kuber, Angaraka, Shakti, Shiva, Shukra, Mahavishnu, Sidhilakshmi, Kama and more. It also exalts the Arunaprashna Mantrapushpam which extols the powers of natural elements. The ten mantras in the album focus on the theme of wealth generation propitiating the Gods and manifestations of prosperity to suppress all negativity and generate positive fields. This helps us to create share and transfer wealth of body mind and soul to all those around us. Dhan Laabh prays for everyone who listens to it or chants it to be endowed with glorious wealth in all three dimensions accompanied by a compassionate heart forever involved in the creation and distribution of prosperity the sacred and glorious task of wealth generation.
Worship the powerful Gods and Goddess and invoke their blessings for spiritual and material wealth prosperity and success.
1. Ganesh (Shiva Shakti Kritam Ganadesha Stotram
2. Kubera (Dhyaan Moolmantra, Gayatri, Homamantra Ashta Kubermurti Pooja
3. Angaraka (Angaraka Stotram)
4. Shakit (Sri Adi Shankara Kritam Navaratnamalika)
5. Shiva (Vasishta Kritam Dharidriyadukkadahana Panchakshari Shivastotram)
6. Shukra (Sri Shukra Stotram)
7. Mahavishnu (Sriman Narayaneyam Kuchela Virtantam)
8. Sidhilakshmi (Thaithreya Upanishad Neela Suktam Brahmandapuranam Sidhilakshim Stotram)
9. Kamadeva (Dhyaan Malamantra, Moolmantra, Gayatri, Ashta Kamamurti Pooja
10. Mantrapushpam (Arunaprashna Ashirvaad Veda Mantra, Kama, Kubera Namaskaram)
Music Direction and voice arrangement Prithvi Chandrasekhar
Sitar: Sashi Acharya
Recorded at Aalaya Chennai by: S. Santosh and J. Suresh
Mixed and mastered at soundiech Media by: Manoj Kumar
Concept Visualization Research and music Design Uma Mohan>P>