This DVD consists of two sessions with Swami Chinmayananda. In typical Gurukula style Swamiji sits beneath a tree playfully interacting with his disciples, answering their many question. He exhorts them to face life courageously and at all times tune up the mind.
· Mind of an eligible students of spirituality.
· Masters and their reincarnation.
· How can learn to deal with stressful in life?
· How do we distinguish between ethical principles while facing challenges
· Can there be any happiness in following the path of the good as compared to the path of the pleasant?
· An explanation of the phrase, 'paying for past life's sins'.
· Is filing for bankruptcy ethical - as it is a legal procedure?
· Why do we continue to repeat our past mistakes inspite of living in luxury?