The birds of the air cannot only teach us to fly, but can also give us lessons in life. In the series of beautifully animated stories in this video, an array of flying creatures give children object lessons in life through the beguiling medium of stories. Let your kids learn the great values they need even as they laugh and enjoy these endearing tales.
1. How so a crow couple deal with a vicious snake that eats up their eggs? It seems that they can wreak vengeance in a way you would not have thought of. Find out in ‘The Clever Idea’.
2. When a half-blind vulture strains the hospitality it has been shown by the birds of a tree by inviting a cat, things are moving towards a climax...what could it be?
3. Help rendered even to small people can sometimes prove more than helpful to us...the story of the ant and the dove tells kids how.
4. The grumbling tortoise is taken for a flying trip by the eagle. Apart from the thrill, the tortoise learns a lesson that he will remember for ever.
5. The caged parrot that sings at night and the bat strikes up a relationship. But what the bat finally tells the parrot brings a new realization.
6. What did the bat say?
7. The enemity between the crows and the owls is finally resolved when an old crow hatches a huge plot. He puts up residence at the entrance of the owl fort and begins to work out his plan.
8. The name of this swan is loyalty and courage. These qualities not only save him but also his king. Find out how, in this story of true goodness.
9. The owl does a good turn to his jumbo friend and saves him from a terrible fate.
10. The camel who strays into a forest pays a stiff price for his stupidity and becomes a heavy meal for ‘Mean Friends’.
11. An old crane’s mean plot to do away with the fishes and crabs of a pond are finally checked by a brave crab. Wickedness will be exposed and punished.
Audio: Stereo Dolby Digital
Regions: NTSC All Regions
Your email address will not be published *
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend