The Healing Sounds of Shri Mahalakshmi
Text and composition based on tradition and scientific research
1. Aumkara prayer: Opening prayer
2. Shri Lalita pancharatnam: Awakening the energy of the Goddess for knowledge, prosperity. Happiness, fame and worldly assets.
2A. Jaya Lakshmi Kamale: The mantra for prosperity.
3. Shri Lakshmi-stotram: In praise of the Goddess of wealth-Mahalakshmi, for removing poverty and providing all infra structural assets for happy living.
3A. Jaya jaya Kamale Lakshmi Vikmale: The mantra for prosperity.
4. Shri Devi pratahsmaranam and
4A. Dynaninamapi chetansi: The selected mantras in praise of different energies to offer good health, harmonious relationship and different assets for happy living, wealth, victory and peace.
4B. Jaya Lakshmi Kamale: The mantra for prosperity.
5. Annapurna-stotram: This stotra-mantra written by Shri Adi Shankaracharya has the power to offer nourishment by increasing the digestive fire and absorption of all food elements, giving good health and energy, knowledge, detachment and also to develop a loving relation with everyone.
6. Shri Mahalakshmyashtakam: The worshiping prayer of the supreme Goddess Mahalakshmyashtakam: for destroying all sins and enemies and increasing one’s creative energy.
6A. Namo devai Mahadevai: A mantra for protection of all assets and wealth.
7. Devyapoaradha-kshamapana-stotram: The prayer requesting for apologies and blessings from the supreme mother, Shri Shakti.
SHRI MAHALAKSHMI RITUAL
According to ancient traditions, a special ritual is performed for solving difficulties and obtains special blessings from the Goddess Shri Mahalakshmi. In today’s times this ritual still has the power to evoke her choicest blessings.
This special ritual (vrat) which is to be carried out for 27 Fridays is as follows. On every Friday. The puja should be offered to a piece of gold, or any ornament, bathe it and then offer haldi (turmeric powder), kumkum (red turmeric powder) and flowers, light a ghee lamp and offer prasad of milk with sugar. Bow down to the Goddess Shri Mahalakshmi and listen to the mantras on Samruddhi’.
This ritual should be repeated for 27 Fridays and specially on the days of Navaratri and on Diwali Lakshmipuja.
Composition & vocals: Dr. Shri Balaji Tambe
Music arrangement: Sunil, Vijay, Raju and Nirada
Harp & Santoor: Ulla
Pakhwaj & Tabla: Hari
1. Aumkar Prayer
2. Shri Lalita Pancharatnam Jaya Lakshmi Kamale
3. Shri Lakshmi Stotram Jaya Jaya Kamale
4. Shri Devi Pratahsmaranam
Jaya Lakshmi Kamale
5. Annapurna Stotram
6. Shri Mahalakshmyashtakam Namo Devyai Mahadevyai
7. Devyaparadha Kshamapana Stotram.
Text and Composition based on tradition and scientific research.
The outcome of years of hard work and research, ‘Samruddhi’ is an offering from Dr. Balaji Tambe to the Goddess of wealth and prosperity - Shri Mahalakshmi. The musical arrangement and compositions evoke the energies of the Goddess, resulting in there choicest blessings to the devotees.