The words that I am speaking to you are ordinary words, you know them I do not like to use any kind of jargon. But in another sense the words I am using are extraordinary because they are coming from a depth, from a space within me and certainly they are carrying with them some perfume, some fragrance of that space.
If you are silent, the words becomes inessential and the fragrance that it is carrying becomes essential.
If the fragrance reaches you, you have listened.
01. I am a beginning and an end
02. Nowhere and everywhere
03. Heart is the soil – trust is the climate
04. Laugh and drop the past
05. Blindness and following are synonymous
06. Let go – the fundamental principle
07. No dialogue, no monologue – yaa-hoo!
08. Our longing is for the stars
09. Say goodbye to politics – not to science
10. That flame depends on you
11. These creatures are found everywhere
12. On the flight alone
13. Just ordinary Friday
14. The way goes through
15. Never ask, “who am I?”
16. Helplessness: another name of let-go
17. A no-return state of affairs
18. Love the only freedom from attachment
19. No “I” no “you” – just a mirror reflecting
20. Just a glimpse and the work is done