This travel guide is truly special. We’ve simply put in all kinds of things about India that interest us! You’ll come across features of our country that you didn’t know about and would love to explore. Like taking the kids to learn how to bathe elephants. Setting off on a toy train. Going to Kerala and watching the monsoon as it comes across the Arabian Sea and Bursts on the land. Equally we hope this book will be enjoyable read for the armchair traveller as he/she saviors descriptions of the valley of flowers or how it feels on the virgin island of fantasy.
Natural Phenomena: The stunning beauty of India as it rains and blossoms across the country with a special features on the monsoon.
Offbeat Holidays: Go mo’biking to spiti, try a houseboat in Srinagar, discover the Lakshadweep sea… with a special features on toy trains.
Festivals: Carnivals in Goa? Boat race in alleppey? Woman beating men during Holi in Braj? And a special feature on Navratri/Dussehra and the varied ways in which India celebrates them.
Unique Indian Landscape: the thar the sunderbans mangroves the cold desert of Ladakh and a special features on India’s borders at Wagh Nathu La and Pangong Tso.
• 52 weekend Breaks from Delhi
• 52 weekend Breaks from Mumbai
• 52 weekend Breaks from Bangalore
• 52 weekend Breaks from Chennai
• 52 weekend Breaks from Hyderabad
• 52 weekend Breaks from Kolkata
• 100 Holidays Vol. I
• Heritage Holidays Vol. II
• Goa State Guide
• Trekking holidays in India
• Kerala (with Lakshadweep) State Guide
• Wildlife Holidays in India
• 101 Pilgrimages
• Rajasthan State Guide
• Uttarakhand State Guide
• Himachal State Guide
• Beach holidays in India
• Romantic Holidays in India
• Driving Holidays Across India
• 100 best Resorts and Retreats in India
Art & Culture (715)
Emperor & Queen (479)
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend