From The DVD
Artist: H.H. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Catlogue No: 8903336227016
Recorded in 1991 at the Art of Living International Center in Bangalore, India, the Ashtavakra GIta is an extraordinary series of enlightening discourses given by His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. The Ashtavakra Gita examines the mind, ego, conflict, and the self with the unparalleled insight and depth that only a master can offer. His Holiness skillfully weaves together ancient knowledge, classic stories, and practical wisdom into captivating talks, making the Ashtavakra Gita an invaluable tool and companion for the earnest seeker of truth.
His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, a spiritual leader and humanitarian, was born in 1956 in southern India. He was often found deep in meditation as a child. At the age of four, he astonished his teachers by reciting the Bhagavad Gita.
To globalise the knowledge of leading a happy, stress-free life, His Holiness established an International educational and humanitarian Ngo-The Art of Living –in 1982. Today, with a presence in over 140 countries, The Art of Living is one of the largest volunteer-based organizations in the world.
1. Introduction Qualifications The Five Principles
2. The Secret of the Elements You are Not the Doer
3. You are free Right Now Fountain of Joy
4. Everything is God Without Conflict, Rejoice in the Self
5. Ego Dissolves in Love Storms of Emotions
6. Give Everything and take Nothing Nature of Mind
7. Fear is like Salt Drop all Conflicts
8. Dissolving the Doer Three types of Purity
9. Honoring the Secret Be Happy and Dispassionate
10. Without You where will I be? Repose in the Being
11. Letting go of Worries Live in Amazement
12. Stepping into the Big Mind The Secret of Mistakes Acting Spontaneously
13. Prana, Faith and Doubt I am there in all these forms
14. Seva and the Source of Enthusiasm You have what you Seek
15. Your nature is Gratefulness Free of Wanting
16. Uncovering Bliss Living in the Center
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend