Prof. K. R. Srikantha Murthy (b. 1929) an
alumnus of the Govt. Ayurveda College. Mysore
(1948) and Post-graduate Centre in Ayurveda,
Jamnagar (1958), served as Professor and
Principal at all the three Govt. College of
Ayurveda in Karnataka and retired in 1984. As
ordained by his Preceptor and mentor, Prof. C.
Dwarakanath, he has been pursuing literary
research activities since last thirty five years
and has so far published many scientific papers
Work of the Author
1. Luminaries of Indian Medicine, 1968.
2. History of Ayurveda in Karnataka (Kannada), 1972
3. Ayurveda Vikrti VijAana (Kannada), 1973
4. Tantrayukti in Ayurveda, English translation, 1976.
5. Clinical Methods in Ayurveda, 1983.
6. Sarangadhara Sarhhita, English translation, 1984.
7. Epilepsy (Apasmara) in Ayurvead, 1987.
8. Madhava Nidana, English translation,1987.
9. Doctrines of Pathology in Ayurveda, 1988.
10. Astanga Hrdaya, English translation.Complete in 3 Vols.
11. Vagbhata Mandana. 1991.
12. Astanga Sangraha, English translation.
13. Bhavaprakasa, English translation 2 vols. 2000.
14. Siddhant Nidanam, English translation.
**Contents and Sample Pages**
Acupuncture & Acupressure (200)
Gem Therapy (22)
Original Texts (231)
Therapy & Treatment (142)
Tibetan Healing (133)
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend