In ancient period the teaching system of Ayurvedic of Ayurvedic is purely based on Guru sisya parampara (Teacher taught Pattern) which is rarely found in present times. In this present era many of the universities in Indian in western countries have introduced graduation (B.A.M.S.), Post to getting the admission in above said course candidates are facing entrance examinations. Even after completion of above course for getting services as medical officers, lectures all State public service commission, Union Public service commission, E.S.I.C. have conducting the screening test in order to select the good scholars in Ayurveda. Hence there is a competition not only in getting post graduation but also in government service too. But the competitors are handicapped without proper guidance and proper precise book to face the competitive examinations in Ayurveda. With a view to serve the needs of aspirants I made an earnest attempt to prepare this book.
A guide to Ayurvedic competitive examinations is in two parts. In this book which is the first part all non clinical and para clinical subjects are taken viz. Ayurvedic itihas, Padartha vijnanam, Sarira racana, Sarira Kriya, Dravya guna, Rasa sastra, Bhaisajya kalpana vijnanam and Swastha vritta vijnanam. Each subject is deal with briefly but consisely choice questions alongwith key. The material prepared in this book is lucid, very systematic covering the almost all the topics of C.C.I.M. syllabus. The MCQ presented in this book are framed in different angles utilising the full experience of the author with utmost care
This book is very useful for those who are out of touch with the subject for longer and for whom it can serve as refresher and ready reconer. The candidates appearing for competitive examinations will find this useful to test their depth of knowledge, alertness, and ability to view the problems form different angles. Candidates can make genuine self-assessment and after going through this book face competitive examination with greater confidence.
For the under graduates and post graduates this book can be used as a ready reconer and in preparation for vivavoca examinations. If any scholar finds any lacuna in this book his/her positive suggestions will be obliged whole heartedly.
1) This book covers the following subject I) Ayurveda itihas II) Padartha Vijnanam III) Sarira racana IV) Sarira Kriya V) Dravya Guna VI) Rasa sastra VII) Bhaisajya kalpana vijnanam VIII) Swastha vritta vijnanam 2) Each and every subject is provided with an important and most informative material to have a nut shell picture of the subject.
3) In each subject several relevant multiple choice questions with key are provided at the end to have a good idea as well as quick moments 4) Most of the material and multiple choice questions presented in this book are based on CCIM syllabus and previous question papers of different M.D. (Ay) entrance examination, medical officers screening test etc.
5) Most of the material is presented in tabular from to have a good look and quick understanding.
6) Utmost care is taken to cover the entire syllabus by framing good number of multiple choice questions and subject material in tabular form.
7) All multiple choice questions are presented very significantly and systematically with a view to possible formation of questions in different angles and their multiple options.
8) The material and multiple choice questions of this book are very consize and precise. Repetitions are rarely done with a view to show its importance or the change in style of questions in different angles and also to a void the confusion.
9) Some questions are prepared in negative manner to let the aspirant know the concentration on the questions, as well as the multiple options.
10) Special care is taken to prepare key to multiple choice questions in order to a void mistakes.
'A Guide to Ayurvedic competitive examinations' is in two parts. In this book which is the Ist part all non clinical and para clinical subjects are taken viz.
*Sarira Racana Vijnanam
*Sarira Kriya Vijnanam
*Bhaisajya Kalpana Vijnanam
*Swastha Vritta Vijnanam.
Each subject is dealt with briefly but consisely and important matter are highlighted followed by 'Multiple choice questions' alongwith key. The material prepared in this book is lucid, very systematic covering the almost all the topics of C.C.I.M. syllabus. The MCQ's presented in this book are framed in different angles utilizing the full experience of the author with utmost care
Acupuncture & Acupressure (200)
Gem Therapy (25)
Original Texts (231)
Therapy & Treatment (144)
Tibetan Healing (132)
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend