Conquer Your Cancer
Ayurvedic therapies such as Panchakarma, Agnikarma etc. are helpful in curing cancer. Information on how Ayurvedic medicines have anti-cancer action, diet during cancer etc. is provided in this text.
Blood and Liver Disorders
Read this text to understand the remedial measures for disorders such as bleeding disorders, anaemia, jaundice, cirrhosis of liver fatty liver, oedema, ascites etc. so as to keep your blood pure and your liver functioning well.
Diseases of the Urinary Tract
This text elucidates diseases related to the kidneys, ureters and urethra. This is a special guide for people who are suffering from urinary stones and who wish to keep their kidneys (that expel waste fluids) healthy.
Complete list of Sanatan’s Holy texts is provided inside.
1. Internationally renowned Hypnotherapist.
2. Establishing ‘Sanatan Sanstha’ to propagate Spirituality.
3. Propounder of ‘Gurukrupayoga’ : By following ‘Gurukrupayoga’, 68 seekers have become Saints till 1.8.2016, & 927 seekers are progressing in this direction.
4. Establishing Ashrams like the Gurukuls
5. Publication of Holy texts : Over 66 lakh copies of 293 Holy texts in 15 languages published in 25 years till July 2016, and matter for over 4,500 Holy texts is ready for publishing.
6. Creation of Audio CDs and VCDs that teach about spiritual practice and Hindu Dharma 7. Establishing `Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay' to teach 14 Vidyas and 64 Kalas from the perspective of spiritual practice
8. Research on methods to overcome negative energies distress
9. Research on remedies to overcome various distresses
10. Research on the Divine changes in His own body, objects used by Him and research study of Mahamrutyuyoga faced by Him
11. Research on the Divine changes taking place in the premises where He resides
12. Research on presenting Art in a sattvik manner
13. Studying events taking place due to the subtle Panchamahabhutas that are beyond the comprehension of the intellect and research using scientific instruments
14. Preserving spiritual objects for the 'Spiritual Museum' 15. Study of plants and animals from the perspective of sattvikta
16. Identifying Divine (Sattvik) children and related research
17. Research through Astrology and Nadi-jyotish
18. Teaching Kshatradharma sadhana (Spiritual practice of protecting seekers and destroying evildoers) and related task
19. Guidance on how to protect the mother-tongue and research on various aspects of languages
20. Journalism through 'Sanatan Prabhat' Periodicals
21. Conceptualiser of 'Hindu Varta' News Channel on the internet
22. Uniting and guiding Saints, sects, devout Hindus, patriots and social workers for establishing the 'Hindu Nation'
23. Mission taking place due to the inspiration from Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale
23A. 'Hindu Janajagruti Samiti' for establishing 'Hindu Nation'
23B. Sanatan seeker-priest school
23D. Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad - An organisation of devout Hindu Advocates
23E. Sanatan Hindu Dharmadiksha Kendra - For bringing non-Hindus voluntarily back into the Hindu fold
23F. `Sanatan Adhyayan Kendra' for providing intellectual assistance to speakers & spokespersons of Hindu organisations
23G. Spiritual Science Research Foundation - For teaching Spirituality to the entire human race For complete information, visit Sanatan's website : www.Sanatan.org
Under this heading are included brief case histories, where hypnotherapy was used successfully. Whereas, the other articles in this volume go into the depth of one particular aspect of a subject, the case histories under this heading are intended to show how hypnotherapy can be used successfully, to overcome symptomatically patients' some problems in a few sessions.
The purpose of this article is to acquaint the newcomers to the field about the uses of hypnotherapy by examples rather than by merely listing them.
The cases reported here are by doctors, who started using hypnotherapy successfully in their practice, after attending the training courses conducted by the Society.
**Contents and Sample Pages**
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend