‘Essential of Homoeopathic Therapeutics’ has been presented for the interest and benefit of homoeopathic students, homoeopathic practitioners and common readers. I firmly believe that this book will prove useful for all the readers. I have tried to compile all prominent symptoms. However, it is not necessary that all the symptoms of a remedy be present in the patient , but it is necessary that symptoms of the patient must be present in the remedy.
1. Always use only one remedy at a time.
2. Preferably, remedy should be consumed with water, as it is more effective than taking dry pills.
Adults dissolve 3 – 4 pills in 2 tablespoon of water, for children dissolve 1 – 2 pills. 3. As a general rule, remedy should be given 2 to 3 times a day.
4. During emergencies (injuries, collapse, acute diarrhea-vomiting, cholera etc.) lower or higher potencies can be given every 10 – 15 minutes.
5. Always remember that the repetition of the medicine depends on the nature of the disease and the condition of the patient. When the symptoms see more acute, severe and alarming, the medicine may be repeated at an interval of 10 – 15 minutes, every 30 minutes, every 60 minutes. As soon as the patient’s condition starts improving the medicine should be repeated at longer intervals, say every 2-3 hours and so on. As a rule, in chronic cases the medicine can be repeated 2 or 3 times a day.
6. Higher potencies (200 and above) can be gives once in a fortnight, a month or two months.
7. Do not tackle a chronic or a serious problem on your own. Consult a professional Homoeopath.
8. In an acute disease improvement starts in a few hours. If you see about 80% improvement stop medication. 9. If no improvement is visible after 5 – 6 does, choose another remedy as per symptoms.
10. Smoking is strictly prohibited within one hour (before and after) of consuming the medicine.
11. Do not take any food or drink half an hour before and after taking the medicine.
12. Do not drink even water – immediately after taking the medicine. Keep a minimum gap of 10 minutes.
13. Coffee, raw onion, raw garlic are prohibited during the treatment as they neutralise the effect of homoeopathic medicines.
14. Do not keep homoeopathic medicines near the heat or in the sun-light.
15. Do not combine homoeopathic treatment with any other system of medicine (Allopathic, Ayurvedic, Unani etc.
Acupuncture & Acupressure (196)
Gem Therapy (21)
Original Texts (229)
Therapy & Treatment (147)
Tibetan Healing (128)
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend