1. An Internationally renowned Hypnotherapist
2. Established 'Sanatan Sanstha' to propagate Spirituality
3. Building Gurukul-like Sanatan Ashrams
4. Propounder of 'Gurukrupayoga' for faster God-realisation: By performing spiritual practice as per 'Gurukrupayoga', 108 seekers have become Saints and 1,125 seekers are progressing towards Sainthood as of 3.2.2021.
5. Unique creation and publication of Spiritual texts on various topics such as spiritual practice, protecting the Nation, bringing about awakening on Dharma (Details are provided in this Text)
6. Production of Audio CDs & VCDs that provide guidance on spiritual practice and education on Hindu Dharma
7. Founder of 'Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay' : The Vishwavidyalay organises spiritual research & workshops, etc.
8. Research on spiritual remedies for physical, psychological distress and that caused by negative energies
9. Conducting research on the Divine changes in His own body, the objects used by Him and His own Mahamrutyuyoga
10. 'Art for God-realisation' & research on presenting sattvik Art
11. Research using scientific instruments on religious rituals and events that are beyond the comprehension of the intellect
12. Preserving objects of spiritual, cultural, historical importance
13. As of 3.2.2021, 2 child-Saints, 239 children who are above the spiritual level of 60% and 859 Divine children have been introduced to society & research is being conducted on them
14. Study of animals and plants from perspective of sattvikata
15. Research through Astrology and Nadijyotish
16. Founder-Editor of fiery Hindu Periodical 'Sanatan Prabhat'
17. Uniting Saints, Sects, devout Hindus, patriots & social workers and providing spiritual guidance to them to establish a Dharma-based 'Hindu Rashtra' (Divine Rule)
18. Missions that have commenced taking inspiration from Him
A. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti for establishing the 'Hindu Rashtra'
B. Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad - An organisation of advocates
C. Sanatan Purohit Pathshala to mould sattvik priests
D. Sanatan Adhyayan Kendra - Training orators to speak on the perspectives of Hindu Dharma during media coverage
E. Spiritual Science Research Foundation for teaching Spirituality to mankind
Essence of the therapy
The Pranashakti (Chatana) flow system comprises the Pranamaya-kosha (vital energy sheath) and the Kundalini-chakras. The Pranamaya-kosha comprises the Panchaprana (Five vital energies), Pancha-upaprana (Five sub-vital energies) and the five motor-organs. This kosha or sheath is Raja-predominant and is in gaseous form. Various systems such as circulatory system, respiratory system, digestive system, nervous system etc., function in the human body. The energy required for the functioning of these systems, as well as the mind, is provided by the Pranashakti flow system. Whenever there are obstructions in the flow of Pranashakti, the ability of the associated organ to function, reduces and leads to an ailment of that organ. At such times any amount of medicines from different types of treatment, such as Ayurveda, Allopathy will not help much. The only remedy is to eliminate the obstruction or blocks in the Pranashakti flow system. Pranashakti is discharged through the finger tips. Using this energy to cure our ailments, is the essence of this therapy. The spiritual analysis on how to find these obstructions as well as the mudra, nyas and associated chant for spiritual remedies at the spots of obstructions is provided in this Text.
A relatively fail-safe therapy
Negative energies that cause distress to an individual frequently change the point of origin of an ailment. At such times, it is not possible to provide accurate treatment to the patient by methods such as, Acupressure, in which the pressure point associated with the ailment needs to be pressed. In the Pranashakti flow therapy, the location of the obstruction is identified each time and hence, it is possible to provide accurate treatment.
A self-sufficient therapy to a greater extent
Methods of treatment, such as, Acupressure therapy, Reflexology, Pyramid therapy, Magnet therapy will be important for curing diseases during the coming adverse times. In treatments, such as Acupressure and Reflexology, the advice of experts from the respective field or Texts on related subjects is essential. In Pyramid therapy and Magnet therapy, respective instruments are required.
In contrast, the treatment of Pranashakti flow therapy is self-sufficient to a greater extent as it requires neither any external help nor any instrument.
A remedy at the subtle-level yet, not a difficult one
The Pranashakti flow therapy primarily involves finding the remedial measures for our ailments ourselves. Since this is a subtle aspect, some people, especially those who do not perform any spiritual practice, may doubt their ability to diagnose themselves. This doubt is baseless. We conducted experiments with some visitors to Sanatan's Ashram, Ramnathi, Goa, India and each one of them gave the correct answer.
This remedy involves understanding the subtle-dimension, which can be acquired with sufficient practice. Finding a remedy according to this treatment method will then be easy. Let us begin, and become competent to face the coming adverse period, and make others capable too.
Useful for treating patients from afar
In this method of treatment, a patient can find his own remedies. Saints and seekers who have samashti bhav can find remedies for those who are afar, even abroad.
The spiritual analysis of how to do the healing at the spot or point of the obstruction after locating it through the Pranashakti flow system, is provided in Sanatan's Text -'Spiritual remedies on ailments caused by obstructions in the Pranashakti flow system'. We pray at the Holy feet of Shri Guru, that may all become self-reliant and capable of eliminating diseases, by learning this therapy.'
- Compiler, Dr Jayant Athavale
Bhakti Yoga (16)
Hatha Yoga (70)
Karma Yoga (30)
Kriya Yoga (65)
Kundalini Yoga (45)
Yoga For Children (11)
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend