• Discover the rich history and culture of this desert state in the pages of this book, which provides comprehensive information on popular destination such as Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur and Jaisalmer. Also unveils hidden gems such as Kalakho, Karauli, Bundi, Jhalawar and Dungarpur.
• Everything you need to know for a pulsating yet peaceful holiday, be it about places to stay, eat, shop or even where to find the perfect camel or horse safari, is provided in the book, along with details of all the tourist attractions.
• Each of the seven sections in the book is signposted with route guides and city guides, highlighting road routes, shopping areas, railway stations, tourist attractions and hotels. The wildlife section has tourist guides of sanctuaries’
• The Experience section presents the cultural, culinary and sometimes commercial delights of the region, covering heritage hotels. Folk music and dance, cuisine, shopping and safaris. The specials section features delightful reads that offer insights into the Rajasthani mind and ethos.
• A comprehensive back-of-the-book section has 40 pages of accommodation listings, with heritage options highlighted in boxes for easy access. The transport directory and the tranel agents listings will help you plan holiday better.
Art & Culture (780)
Emperor & Queen (486)
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend