1. Internationally renowned Hypnotherapist
2. Established Sanatan Sanstha' to prop-agate Spirituality
3. Propounder of `Gurukrupayoga' : By following `Gurukrupayoga', 73 seekers have become Saints till 5.6.2017, & 1096 seekers are progressing in this direction.
4. Established Ashrams like the Gurukuls of the earlier times
5. Publication of Holy texts: Over 69.96 lakh copies of 304 Holy texts in 17 languages published in 25 years till Sept. 2017, & matter ready for publishing 8000 Holy texts on 13,000 subjects.
6. Creation of Audio CDs and VCDs that teach about spiritual practice and Hindu Dharma
7. Established Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay' to teach 14 Vidyas and 64 Kalas from the perspective of spiritual practice
8. Research on methods to overcome physical, mental and negative energies distress
9. Research on the Divine changes in His own body, objects used by Him and research study of Mahamrutyuyoga faced by Him
10. Research on the Divine changes taking place in the premises where He resides
11. Research on presenting Art in a sattvik manner
12. Studying events taking place due to the subtle Panchamahabhutas that are beyond the comprehension of the intellect and research using scientific instruments
13. Preserving spiritual objects for the 'Spiritual Museum'
14. Study of plants and animals from the perspective of sattvikta
15. Identifying Divine (Sattvik) children and related research
16. Research through Astrology and Nadi-jyotish
17. Teaching Kshatradharma sadhana (Spiritual practice of protecting seekers and destroying evil tendencies) & related task
18. Journalism through 'Sanatan Prabhat' Periodicals
19. Conceptualiser of 'Hindu Varta' News Channel on the internet
20. Uniting and guiding Saints. sects, devout Hindus, patriots and social workers for establishing the 'Hindu Nation'
21. Mission taking place due to the inspiration from Paratpar Guru (Dr) Athavale
21A. 'Hindu Janajagruti Samiti' for establishing 'Hindu Nation'
21B. Sanatan seeker-priest school
21D. Hindu Vidhidnya Perished - Organisation of Advocates
21E. Sanatan Hindu Dharmadiksha Kendra - For bringing non-Hindus voluntarily back into the Hindu fold
21F. 'Sanatan Adhyayan Kendra' for providing intellectual assistance to speakers & spokespersons of Hindu organisations
21G. Spiritual Science Research Foundation - For teaching Spirituality to the entire human race
In the first Volume of the Holy text series titled 'Personality Defect Removal Process', we learnt how to find out our own personality defects. In this second Volume of this series, we will study how to overcome personality defects through autosuggestions. Autosuggestions are essential to create awareness about personality defects, to substitute the in-correct actions performed due to these defects by the correct actions, and to give the correct perspective to the mind so that an incorrect response arising due to a personality defect is not repeated. This Holy text provides information on how to frame autosuggestions, take them, the frequency of sessions in a day etc. This is a scientific and time-tested method of therapy which reduces personality defects. We have to also take review of the progress made after undertaking this therapy. Despite taking autosuggestions for some time, if there is no change in the personality defect, then after finding the root cause for it, the punishment technique should be implemented. All this information along with relevant spiritual experiences have been provided in this Holy text.
We pray unto the Holy feet of Shri Guru - 'May the readers be inspired to implement the 'Personality Defect Removal (PDR)' process with complete faith and be able to overcome their personality defects, leading to enhancement in their spiritual practice'. - Compiler
**Contents and Sample Pages**
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend