An institution to help the interpretation of Indian culture by stimulating the study and practice of the Adhyatma Vidya Philosophy and religion in its universal aspect especially as revealed in the Upanishads and allied literature.
1. Has so far published more than one hundred and sixty books in Kannada English and Sanskrit.
2. Arranges for frequent discussions discourses and public lectures Vedanta classes in the morning form a regular feature.
3. Has a free lending library and a reading room for the public
4. Conducts a Kannada monthly magazine called the Adhyatma Prakasha devoted to Jnana bhakti and vairagya
5. Maintains a Vedantic college for training up model students for the dissemination of Vedantic ideas.
We are happy to bring out this first booklet containing Sanskrit and English notes on Sankara’s introduction to Sutra-Bhashya which is perhaps the best introduction to and a terse summary of the Upanishadic doctrine of the unity of reality known as Brahman or atman as understood by Sri Satchidanandendra Saraswathi Swamiji.
This is the first book of the Adhyatma vidya Prakasana series which the Bangalore Branch Karyalaya is publishing.
We are highly grateful to Mr. allessandro Bruschettini Via Vassallo-2 genova, Italy for the generous financial help in bringing out the present work and to Sri Swamiji for kindly undertaking to write a series of Vedantic booklets even at this declining age for publication by our institution.
Children’s Books (38)
Brahma Sutras (85)
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend