1. An Internationally renowned Hypnotherapist
2. Established 'Sanatan Sanstha' to propagate Spirituality
3. Building Gurukul-like Sanatan Ashrams
4. Propounder of 'Gurukrupayoga' for faster God-realisation: By performing spiritual practice as per 'Gurukrupayoga', 109 seekers have become Saints and 1,133 seekers are progressing towards Sainthood as of 15.5.2021.
5. Unique creation and publication of Spiritual texts on various topics such as spiritual practice, protecting the Nation, bringing about awakening on Dharma (Details are provided in this Text)
6. Production of Audio CDs & VCDs that provide guidance on spiritual practice and education on Hindu Dharma
7. Founder of 'Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay' : The Vishwavidyalay organises spiritual research & workshops, etc.
8. Research on spiritual remedies for physical, psychological distress and that caused by negative energies
9. Conducting research on the Divine changes in His own body, the objects used by Him and His own Mahamrutyuyoga
10. 'Art for God-realisation' & research on presenting sattvik Art
11. Research using scientific instruments on religious rituals and events that are beyond the comprehension of the intellect
12. Preserving objects of spiritual, cultural, historical importance
13. As of 15.5.2021, 2 child-Saints, 243 children who are above the spiritual level of 60% and 865 Divine children have been introduced to society & research is being conducted on them
14. Study of animals and plants from perspective of sattvikata
15. Research through Astrology and Nadijyotish
16. Founder-Editor of fiery Hindu Periodical 'Sanatan Prabhat'
17. Uniting Saints, Sects, devout Hindus, patriots & social workers and providing spiritual guidance to them to establish a Dharma-based 'Hindu Rashtra' (Divine Rule)
18. Missions that have commenced taking inspiration from Him
A. Hindu Janajagruti Samiti for establishing the 'Hindu Rashtra'
B. Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad - An organisation of advocates
C. Sanatan Purohit Pathshala to mould sattvik priests
D. Sanatan Adhyayan Kendra - Training orators to speak on the perspectives of Hindu Dharma during media coverage
E. Spiritual Science Research Foundation for teaching Spirituality to mankind
Vaidya H.H. Vinay Bhave (Ayurveda Pravin)
H.H. Vinay Bhave's past four generations have been practicing medicine. He is sanatan's 35th Saint and Founder of a medicine workshop named 'Shri Anantananda Aushdhalaya'. Presently, He is conducting research on Ayurveda with the Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay at Goa.
Vaidya Megharaj Paradkar (Ayurvedacharya)
Besides being an Ayurvedacharya, he is proficient in Sanskrut too. In Sanatan's Ashram at Ramnathi (Goa, India), he performs seva in the Texts section as an Ayurveda practitioner and as a Compiler of Texts. He is also conducting research on Ayurveda with the Maharshi Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay.
Most of us have the memories of our childhood when our grandmother would give us decoction of tulsi (Holy basil plant) during a bout of cold-cough-fever. After about an hour, we would perspire and feel better. Conversely, Allopathy has taught us to take one white and one yellow tablet 3-times-a-day, and in the process, we forgot about Ayurveda. The time has now come when we are left with no option but to accept Ayurveda. One reason for this shift in option is the side-effects of Allopathy, and the other much more important reason is the advent of the adverse times.
During the adverse times Doctors, Vaidyas (Ayurveda practitioner) will not be available for consultation, medicines will not be available in the market, etc. Maintaining individual health and that of the family during the adverse times will be a great challenge. At such times, we will be left with no option but to fall back on the medicinal plants that we have grown. Therefore, we must pay attention to cultivating these medicinal plants now itself. This precisely is the reason for compiling this Text.
This Text includes information on over 200 medicinal plants. These are classified as one's that can be grown in the balcony of a residential flat, in the backyard, one's that can be easily grown on waste land and as intercrop during the current farming.
Those who face difficulties and are unable to cultivate, can donate their land, money, etc. to people who are prepared to cultivate, farmers or any social organisation. This will amount to social work and in a way, spiritual practice too.
Our prayer at the Holy feet of Shri Guru is that may all cultivate medicinal plants now itself from the perspective of the adverse times and to safeguard health in general. - Compilers
Acupuncture & Acupressure (198)
Gem Therapy (21)
Original Texts (230)
Therapy & Treatment (147)
Tibetan Healing (130)
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend