There are very few books on practice of homeopathy in Veterinary Medicine. This single book will cater to all the needs of veterinary practitioners to understand the use of homeopathy for treatment and prevention of various diseases in pets and livestock. Moreover, the book highlights the twelve tissue remedies, advance homeopathic Materia Medica for veterinary use, homoeopathic nosodes, oral vaccines, sarcodes, various homeopathic and biochemic combination formulas and quick prescriptions. For the selection of proper medicine, repertory of Veterinary homoeopathic medicines written by Mathew Glencross, an Australian Veterinary homoeopath is also included in this book.
Dr B.P. Madrewar is the source of knowledge and information to the budding veterinarians. He has the experience of about 47 years in this field. He has authored 15 books on homeopathy and alternative system of veterinary medicines of which 3 are in English and rest are in Hindi and Marathi. He is also running a magazine in Marathi on the alternative system of veterinary medicines. Presently he is practising in his own veterinary polyclinic in Nanded, Maharashtra.
I have known Dr. Madrewar since the last twenty five years and I take great pride in it. This book is the outcome of his pen. It is my grand privilege to forward the book to the Veterinary homeopathic world. I am sure this book will meet the long-felt need of veterinary profession. Although some of the veterinary physicians are practicing homeopathy, it has not gained due attention. Rather, this subject has been grossly neglected due to the non-availability of a standard book. Dr. Madrewars attempt in this respect is praiseworthy. After going through the book, I have found that the subject has been covered thoroughly and in a lucid and simple style.
There are few books on practice of homeopathy in Veterinary Medicine. I am sure that the book will be welcomed by veterinary practitioners, teachers and students alike. This single book will cater to all their needs to understand use of homeopathy for treatment and prevention of various diseases in pets and livestock. Moreover, the book highlights the twelve tissue remedies, advance homeopathic Materia Medica for veterinary use, homeopathic nosodes, oral vaccines, sarcodes, various homeopathic and biochemic combination formulas and quick prescriptions. In conclusion, the book is a welcome addendum and in a way a trendsetter in practicing homeopathy in veterinary profession. I hope this book will be a success in its mission to trigger advance attempts in the trail.
- Veterinary Homoeopathy, today occupies a unique place in the world of therapeutics. Brilliant cures effected by the harmless homoeopathic remedies in animals have drawn many veterinarians in to the fold because by the use of homoeopathic medicines typically increasing the cure rate, period of cure reduced, and animals are brought in to production immediately.
- Homoeopathic treatment works complimentary with conventional treatment and reduces the cost of treatment and is easy to administer.
- Many viral diseases have no perfect conventional treatment and animal owners get more loss of animal health and their production. But by homoeopathic treatment viral diseases are cured and prevented also ex food and mouth diseases.
- In many other viral diseases which produces sequilae after diseases there 1s no treatment in conventional method ex. Sequilae of foot and mouth disease in cattle, sequilae of distemper in dogs. Many other diseases ex. Downers cow syndrome, fibrosis of udder in mastitis, alveolar emphysema, Agalactia due to calf death, infertility and repeated breeding problems are incurable by conventional but are cured by homoeopathic treatment.
- Many veterinary practitioners are evincing keen interest in this method of therapy but many find the available vast literature tough and time consuming. There is no special materia medica and nosode information in Veterinary homoeopathy.
By the grace of almighty and constant desire to find few remedies which are easy to administer, have no side effects with ability to cure all curable diseases of dump animals forced me to study homoeopathic remedies. I tried them on thousands of animals during my 47 years of Veterinary practice. Many homoeopathic and bio-chemic medicines either in combination or singly, gave encouraging results. J tried to make it available. The knowledge of Veterinary Homoeopathic materia medica is given in this book.
Many viral and bacterial diseases specially viral diseases in which no treatment is available in conventional system and for some diseases no vaccine is very less as compared to conventional method of treatment. Nosode for bacterial diseases are also available and can be prepared to cure and prevent diseases i.e. Nosode of streptococcus, staphylococcus, pyrogenium, E.coll, salmonella are available giving good results as a preventive and curative with no side effects ex. mastitis, septic diseases. In poultry E.coll and salmonellosis giving good and positive results. Considering the information of this nosode preparation and its use in treatment and prevention of disease, nosode information is included in this book.
Regarding selection of proper medicine repertory of Veterinary homoeopathic medicines written by Mathew Glencross an Australian Veterinary homoeopath is also included in this book for easy and quick results.
Schusslers’ twelve tissue remedies and their combination with homoeopathic medicines gave fantastic results have also been included in this book.
**Contents and Sample Pages**
Item Code: NAS488 Author: B. P. Madrewar Cover: PAPERBACK Edition: 2016 Publisher: B. Jain Publishers (P) Ltd ISBN: 9788131939604 Language: English Size: 8.50 X 5.50 inch Pages: 304 Other Details: Weight of the Book: 0.32 Kg