…towards healthier life
• Organic produce is not covered in a cocktail of poisonous chemicals.
• Fresh organic produce contains on average 50% more vitamins, minerals, enzymes and other micro-nutrients than intensively farmed produce. Science says that it’s good for you.
• Going organic is the only practical way to avoid eating genetically modified (GM) food.
• Organic produce simply tastes so much better. Fruit and vegetables full of juice and flavour, and so many different varieties to try!
• Organic farms support and nurture our beautiful and diverse wildlife.
• Organic food is not really more expensive than intensively farmed foods. We spend billion of rupees every year cleaning up the mess that agro-chemicals make to our natural water supply. Go organic for a genuine more cost-effective future.
• Intensive farming can seriously damage farm workers health. There are much higher instances of cancer, respiratory problems and other major diseases in farm workers from non-organic farms. So go organic if you care about other people.
• And if you simply like the idea of your children and grandchildren being able to visit the countryside and play in the forests and fields lust like we did when we were young, go organic for the sake of all of our futures.
Nutritional Facts per 100g Approx.
Calories – 496 Kcal
Calories from Fat – 252 Kcal
Total Fat – 28.0 g
Saturated Fat – 19.4 g
Trans Fat – 1.0 g
Carbohydrates – 54.0 g
Proteins – 6.95 g
Sugar – 4.0 g
Cholesterol – 1.68 mg
Dietary Fibre – 1.4 g
Sodium – 2.1 mg
Mufa – 7.8 g
Pufa – 0.65 g
Store in a cool, dark & dry place