This work in true sense is a complete book of MCQs for all homoeopathic subjects. It is an approach to assess student's knowledge and understanding by means of multiple choice questions. This work can be used as a multi-dimensional tool for self assessment for revising all that you already know and for knowing and learning whatever is new to you. It covers the important aspects of Materia Medica, Pharmacy, Repertory and Organon in objective type format to prepare for UPSC, PSC, BHMS & MD examinations. It is a key to master the skill of solving MCQs in the limited time available.
‘The choices for the MCQs are free from any ambiguity or overlapping with each other, therefore ensuring a better comprehension. Designed especially for UPSC, PSC, BHMS & MD examinations.
- Encompasses all homoeopathic subjects - Homoeopathic Pharmacy, Homoeopathic Materia Medica, Organon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy and Repertory & Art of Case Taking.
- The pattern and format of question framing is kept as per the standards to meet the requirement of different strata of students having varied intellect.
- Questions are compiled after looking forward to the most important sections of the subject concerned.
- Different styles of question framing are also adopted, keeping patterns of various universities in view.
- All answers are verified with the standard textbooks on the concerned subject.
Dr. J.D. Patil is a well known author and teacher in Homoeopathy. He is MD (Hom.), MA (Hist.), MA (Pol. Sc.), B.Ed. (M.U.), MA (Hindi), MA (Socio.), DBM (M.U.), DMLT (Delhi), ARSH (London) & DI Hom. (Lond.). He is a Director, Student's Welfare, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nasik. He is a Guide and Post Graduate Teacher to MD & PhD Homoeopathy. He was a Professor and Head of Department of Repertory, DKMM Homoeopathic Medical College, Aurangabad. He was a faculty member of Board of Studies in Homoeopathy, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad. He has 30 years of teaching experience. He holds many posts in different universities of Maharashtra and India.
Dr J.D. Patil has been a much sought after teacher not only in Maharashtra but also in many other states. He has many bestsellers books to his credit like Group Study in Homeopathic Materia Medica, Gems of Homeopathic Materia Medica, Gems of Biochemic Materia Medica and Textbook of Applied Materia Medica.
I know that the new format of MCQs is a double edged sword for you. At one side when it can fetch you maximum marks and help you score better, on the other side it may baffle you with the most minute details and confusing patterns of question formation. The limited availability of time to solve the questions adds to your worries.
In this scenario when more and more universities are giving vast - importance to the MCQs and most of the competitive exams are based on this format only, it is very important to master the skill of solving MCQs in the limited time available. The importance of accuracy also stands very vital in the era of negative marking and percentile scoring.
Looking to the problems faced by you, i have come up with this unique book, ‘TARGET PG’. This book in true sense is a complete book of MCQs in homoeopathic subjects. The silent features of this book are:
- It encompasses all homoeopathic subjects viz. homoeopathic pharmacy, homoeopathic materia medica, organon. & homoeopathic philosophy and repertory & art of case taking.
- The pattern and format of question framing are kept as per the standards to meet requirements of different strata of students having varied intellect.
- Questions are compiled looking forward to the most important sections of the subject concerned.
- Different styles of framing questions is also adopted keeping patterns of various universities in view.
- The answers are framed avoiding all of the above and none of the above options as far as possible.
- All questions are kept in bold frames which helps highlighting the questions. It also aids to easy readability for saving time.
- All answers are verified with the standard textbooks on the concerned subject. Many efforts have been taken to make minimise the errors.
Looking to the variety and material presented in this book i am really confident that this book should serve as your companion and navigator to the vast ocean of MCQs. I am very confident in stating that no other book might complement thorough reading of entire syllabus and MCQ pattern as this book should do.
I have no doubt of your shining success at various examinations once you master the art of answering MCQs in homoeopathic subjects. I am sure with ‘TARGET PG’ you would achieve those highest standards.
**Contents and Sample Pages**
Item Code: NAS511 Author: J. D. Patil Cover: PAPERBACK Edition: 2017 Publisher: B. Jain Publishers (P) Ltd ISBN: 9788131903889 Language: English Size: 8.50 X 5.50 inch Pages: 550 Other Details: Weight of the Book: 0.42 Kg