Back of the Book
It has become essential to take self-defence training to protect ourselves, our mothers- sisters from thefts, rapes and also protect the Nation & Dharma etc. For this, read this text that provides guidance on taking training in exercises, karate and stick-wielding.
What is the need for a Hindu Nation?
'Hindu Nation' means a kingdom similar to the 'Hindavi Swarajya' of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj. A text that guides on establishing the 'Hindu Nation' and the need for a 'Hindu Nation' to prevent the decline of Bharat that has taken place due to 'secular' Democracy.
Paratpar Guru (Dr) Jayant Balaji Athavale Founder of 'Sanatan Sanstha' & 'Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay' and Source of Inspiration for 'Hindu Janajagruti Samiti'
1. Internationally acclaimed Psychiatrist H.H. Dr Athavale is a Psychiatrist and Hypnotherapist of international repute. Upon realising that Spirituality is a science far superior to medical sciences, with the blessings of His Sadguru H.H. Bhaktaraj Maharaj, He founded 'Sanatan Sanstha' to spread Spirituality.
2. Holy texts on spiritual practice, Nation and Dharma Due to His Guru's blessings, 250 Holy texts written by H.H. Dr Athavale have been published on spiritual practice, Nation and Dharma till May 2015. He has assembled enough knowledge for another 3750 Holy texts.
3. A Paratpar Guru who moulds Saints For the spiritually curious people to progress faster towards God-realisation, He propounded 'Gurukrupayoga' - A confluence of Karmayoga (Path of action), Dnyanyoga (Path of knowledge) and Bhaktiyoga (Path of devotion). By following Gurukrupayoga, 48 seekers have become Saints between 2002 and May 2015, and 676 seekers are progressing in that direction.
4. Propagating Hindu Dharma in the entire world Spiritually curious people overseas are emancipating their lives by following spiritual practice advised by H.H. Dr Athavale.
5. Source of Inspiration for the 'Hindu Nation' For establishing the 'Hindu Nation', H.H. Dr Athavale started 'Sanatan Prabhat' Periodicals. Under His guidance, many people have started working unitedly for the 'Hindu Nation'. Hindu organisations too value His support.
6. Invaluable spiritual research H.H. Dr Athavale is conducting scientific research on various aspects of Spirituality such as remedies on distress due to negative energies, noting the positive effects of Hindu dietary habits, attire, religious rituals etc. using scientific instruments.
7. Establishment of the 'Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay' In the earlier times, Universities such as the Takshashila, Nalanda spread the Vedas, Scriptures, Art, Philosophy etc. This mission has now been undertaken under the guidance of H.H. Dr Athavale and the 'Adhyatma Vishwavidyalay' is being established. This Vishwavidyalay will conduct spiritual research and make efforts towards the spiritual progress of its students.
With the objective of increasing their population, non- Hindus have resorted to methods ranging from torture, force, deceit to enticements and cheating. No rational thought was involved in these religious conversions. Many missionaries themselves have said that 'there are hardly any people who have converted to Christianity out of faith in Jesus Christ and his sect'. Fanatical Muslims launch direct terrorist attacks on Hindu Dharma, while Christians do it indirectly. The converted individual snaps ties with his thousand-year-old cultural, religious and historical traditions in a minute. With the view to keep Hindu Dharma and Hindustan alive, detailed information on various tactics adopted by non-Hindus for religious conversions have been elucidated in this Holy text. This Holy text also elaborates on how to stop religious conversion, what constitutional steps should Hindus adopt against religious conversions and what other action they should take.
Christians in western countries are renouncing Christianity, but in the absence of an appropriate alternative, they are leading confused lives, remaining mired in worldly matters. In contrast, Muslims in Arab countries are killing each other. Therefore, their life is full of insecurity and aggression. In view of this religious reality of non-Hindus, Hindus in Bharat should abide by their own Dharma with great pride. However, since they lack education on their own Dharma, millions get enticed every year and convert. This has to come to an end sometime.
A prayer unto the Holy feet of Shri Guru - 'To prevent the next generation of Hindus from becoming non-Hindus, may all Hindus get motivated upon reading this Holy text to ward off the onslaught of religious conversions on Hindus !'
Unique preface with spiritual terminology
All the Holy texts of Sanatan Sanstha are blessed to have their preface written by Sanatan's Saint H.H. (Mrs) Anjali Gadgil. Since She has performed spiritual practice for many years under the guidance of Sanatan Sanstha, Her faculty related to the spiritual world was awakened. Through the use of this faculty, She has written this preface.
A Holy text by H.H. Dr Jayant Athavale that exposes the tactics adopted by other sects to destroy sattvik (Sattva-predominant) teachings of Hindu Dharma!
1. The process of religious conversions, is the tragedy of Kaliyug : 'Through religious conversions, other sects have displayed their despicable nature. They have planned to propagate immoral values of their sects worldwide with the support of this vileness; this is the main tragedy of Kaliyug.
2. Caution the society in time against the forces that are corrupting its Dharma : The society should be cautioned in time against forces corrupting its Dharma. Else, those born through such sects, will always be entangled in emotions, be immoral, and through their beastly behaviour, they will convert Mother Earth into Hell forever.
This text factually narrates how the entire human race is being corrupted through deception of religious conversions and gives valuable guidance on the precautions required against these tactics. H.H. Dr Jayant Athavale has conveyed to the entire human race that by following the guidance in time, we should develop devotion for Hindu Dharma.'
Children’s Books (38)
Brahma Sutras (85)
Send as free online greeting card
Email a Friend